20. Souls

(Asgore)

"Thank you Alphys,"

"I-It's n-no problem!" Said Alphy nervously. "I need one more human soul. One has fallen down Yes?" Said Asgore.

Alphys quickly nodded.

Asgore sighed in regret. "I never wanted to do this. But for the sake of the kingdom... do you have the human?" Asgore asked.

"Y-Yes..." Said Alphys. (The human passed through before the skelebros and you moved.)

"Please let me go! I'm sorry!" Said the Human as she was brought by the royal guards.

Alphys felt in real guilt. "I'm going." Said Alphys as she went. Asgore understood. She felt guilty.

So was he. Even Sans knew what he did. He prepared his triton.

"Royal guards you may go now." Asgore demanded. They both nod as they walked away.

"I'm sorry. Human it was very nice to meet you... goodbye." Said Asgore.

"NO WAIT!"

The soul appeared. It was patience. Asgore sighed at the soul. He prepared the jar and put the soul in it.

"I'm sorry." He said.

(Y/N)

You heard Asgore got the sixth human soul. "Why?" You asked yourself.

She never deserved that. She never did. "Hey are you ok?" Sans asked.

You nodded. "It's just the human never deserved that! Especially how they spared people!" You said upset.

"It's just his duty. It's not like we can do anything about it." Said Sans.

Sadly he was true. You couldn't do anything about it. You also discovered a machine with blue footprints downstairs.

The directions looked very advanced. But I'm sure me and Sans will find a way to work this properly.

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL NEVER ALLOW ONE OF MY SISTERS TO BE SAD!" He hugged me.

You chuckled. "P-Pap!" You said. You got put down. "I'm gonna buy more cinnamon buns, be right back." You said.

You walked outside to go to the shop. But for some reason. Everything looked weird.

"Hello?" You asked. No one was there. G̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ h̶a̶s̶ y̶e̶t̶ t̶o̶ c̶o̶m̶e̶.

You tensed as a voice called out to you. "Y/N!" You looked to the bunny that handed you your bag of cinnamon buns.

"T-Thanks..." you said. You grabbed the bag. You were about to pay until. "It's ok, it's all on me." She said as she softly smiled.

You smiled slightly as you walked off.

You were making your trip back home until a flower popped up. "Howdy, I'm flowey, flowey the flower." Said Flowey.

"Oh a flower! Hey? Talking flower?" Oh greeted awkwardly.

"My name is Y/N," you said.

"Oh golly, hello Y/N, say, I haven't seen you before."

"Yeah I guess me neither." You said. "Well I guess I have to go..." he said as he looked around and back at me.

"See you soon... FRIEND." He laughed and went down into the snow.

'That was weird... who was that?' You thought. You went and continued your trip back home.