32. Beyond

You sat and had insomnia for the past nights. You could barely muster any sleep. Sans seemed to notice.

Papyrus always asked if you were ok. You kept shaking it off saying 'it's fine.'

Sans knew. He saw right through you. He tried to reach out. Something didn't resonate.

You refused. It was night time. You couldn't sleep. Dreams annoyed you.

You wanted to feel nothing but soft breezy clouds. As the moonlight shined above.

You wanted to see the surface. But you can't. That's that? Right? You cuddled yourself. Your eyes had heavy bags.

Sometimes it wasn't noticeable. You had to sleep. Papyrus was sleeping. You didn't know Sans wasn't.

But you just slept anyway. Finally you drifted off to sleep.

You saw someone. It was you. You were crying in desperation and guilt. Huh what's that?

Your other self summoned their soul. It was a monster soul!

It kinda makes sense, your a monster after all. Then your other self ripped it.

You winced in pain. But you woke up. You breathed hitchly. "Was it just a Dream?" You mumbled. You couldn't see why you had that dream.

Why that? Why now? Why would I do that? You took deep breathes.

You had insomnia for who knows how many days straight.

Entry 2

I couldn't sleep well that night. Sans and Papyrus began to notice. They asked if. I was ok? But I shook it off.

When will I ever figure things out?

I can't reach out the answers.

It was to far.

To beyond.