25. Coma

Papyrus carried Y/N. He hurried to Asgore. "She fainted! She isn't responding to my healing magic! She isn't-" Said Papyrus.

Papyrus felt tears in his eyesockets. Asgore looked concerned. He softly handled Y/N.

"I will take her to Dr. Alphys. She might know what to do." Said Asgore.

"Can we come?" Papyrus asked. Asgore nodded.

Sans and Papyrus went with Asgore to the lab. Alphys was watching what looked like to be on tv.

"Oh hello king Asgor-

She paused as she saw the child in Asgore hands. She clicked and turned the tv off and ran towards them.

"Oh my gosh! What happened!" Said Alphys.

"Can you please check to see what's wrong? She fainted way back to going home." Said Asgore.

Alphys nodded. "S-Sure i'll see what I can do." Said Alphys.

Alphys softly handled Y/N. She went towards a spare bed and put her on there.

She carefully put a bag with light blue liquid into her soul.

She checked her HP. It seemed damage. 3/25 she went and checked all her monitors.

She sighed in relief. "King Asgore, And... what's both of your names?" Alphys asked.

"Sans, this is my brother Papyrus." Said Sans. "Ok, Y/N is doing fine. She's just in a coma." Said Alphys. Sans eyesockets widen.

"No no no she can't! I could've been there to protect her! I could've!" Said Sans as he looked down clutching his skull as his eyes glow blue.

"ITS OK BROTHER... SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY..." Papyrus cooed.

"When will she wake up?" Asgore asked. "It will resolve maybe a couple of weeks. Or maybe a month. I don't know how long." Said Alphys.

Asgore sighed. "T-Thank you dr. Alphys. Look after her Alright?" Said Asgore.

Alphys nodded. Sans sat next to Y/N. Papyrus sat beside him.

Papyrus softly smiled. "I know she'll wake up. She's strong. She'll wake up in a matter of time! Don't worry brother! I the great papyrus! Won't let you feel sad!" Said Papyrus.

Sans softly chuckled as tears slowly escaped his eyesockets. "Y-Yeah bro, y-your right." Said Sans.

Papyrus took Y/N's skeleton hand. "Be strong Y/N. For us." Said Papyrus. He carried Sans and went with Asgore.

Dr. Alphys checked your monitors and then went out of the room.

__________________

A/N

Wow the previous chapter seemed intense. There's more to come!

Thanks for reading my chapie!

Just a nice picture of Lust and Horror x3

More updates on AU Sans x Reader oneshots coming soon

~ReaderReads10