34. Never be like him

You woke up seeing a lab. You were in a lab coat. What is this? Where are you? You felt confused.

You looked down to see tools. "NO PLEASE! I NEED TO GLOW! I NEED THEM!"

It was Papyrus. But he was small. Younger.

"N-No PAP!" You shouted. But you got woken up. "You ok?" Sans asked worried.

"I'm fine." You said brushing it off. You got up and went into your jacket.

You then walked to the barricade. The door slowly slid open.

Your eyes widen. Who is that?

It was a human. They wore blue sweater with pink stripes. Brown pants and brown boots. They had a stick. But no dust.

"Do you know how to greet an old gal?" You asked.

"Turn around and shake my hand." They turned and shook your hand.

A ppffffffft came out. "Hey! A Whoopi's cushion in the hand trick! My name is Y/N!" You introduced.

They chuckled. They signed. "My name is Frisk." "Oh nice to meet you Frisk." You said.

They softly smiled. Huh. Sans did told you about a vision in the judgement hall. He saw yellow, gold, and blood.

I don't know why. I remember it somehow.

I= thinking

Y= Talking and etc

You walked and went into Papyrus's house. That human was kind.

You looked down on the ground.

I hope they don't do genocide.