Send Help - Chapter Seven

(partially edited)

this chapter title is serious, it's almost 12am and I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. it's not edited either so oops-

for the ones who dream of stranger worlds.

Hatake Kazuna was known to be a sort of laid back woman with a temper that only rose when she disagreed with an action. Hatake Kazuna was also known for her anger, simply because she disagreed with a lot of things.

What Kazuna disagreed with most was the fact that a toddler, a two year old her son's age, was wandering around by herself. And to make matters worse, because having a two year old wander alone isn't bad enough, she knew no one here and could've been seen as a threat or something! She could've died because of some stupid ninja and then they would have to explain to her civilian parents why their child was dead.

Hokage's brother or not, Senju Tobirama was going to hear an earful from Kazuna. 

Haruno Aoi and Hatake Sakumo walked behind Kazuna, one was wearing a shit-eating grin while the other looked confused as to what was happening, it wasn't hard to figure out which one was which.

Senju Tobirama was enjoying his night talking with the lads of his group when a loud cry made him freeze in place; "TOBIRAMA YOU RAT GET, OVER HERE!"

And Tobirama, out of pure gut instinct and spending too much time around Hashirama, gave a low whisper of, "Oh heck guys that's my cue to skrrt."

And skrrt he did, he skrrted away so fast that Kazuna just missed him and instead was left with some very, very confused clan heads.

Aoi was giggling behind her hand and shaking her head, how did they even know what skrrt meant? Sakumo looked over at his fellow two-year-old and grinned at her, showing that he was also amused even though he had zero sense of what was going on. This made Aoi laugh even harder, her giggles turning to full out laughs causing Sakumo to laugh too.

Soon Kazuna was yelling and the two toddlers were laughing their asses off while Tobirama was skrrting around the block, avoiding anyone and everyone cause he wasn't dealing with any mama's today like no Susan you ain't gettin' that child support goddamn.

In their laughing fit, one of the toddlers slapped the other which led to an all-out slapping war between two children that escalated to all of the children in the area beating the utter shit out of each other. Which is coincidentally how Orochimaru, Aoi, and Tsunade found each other again. Aoi and Sakumo had been teamed together, beating up any and all other children that stepped to close to them when Aoi noticed Orochimaru and Tsunade going around with the same game plan. 

Poking Sakumo, Aoi motioned to the two other toddlers and gave a few whispers of her game plan to Sakumo, "Kay so, we have to get over there and basically meet up with Orochimaru-chan and Tsunade-chan, so we just have to beat up everyone in our way and make a path to them, okay?"

Sakumo nodded his head, a serious expression on his toddler face. The two children pushed and punched their way through the massive crowd of fighting children. Each swing of their fist landed on a part of somebodies body and both felt satisfied at the loud yells of ouch that would come from their opponents.

Aoi smiled widely as she swung at all the children, it was probably bad that she was having fun beating up people that were actually younger than her but honestly she didn't care. She was having to much fun to care.

Upon reaching Orochimaru and Tsunade Aoi gave a loud yell and grinned at her friends, "Hey, let's join teams, yeah?"

Both toddlers had grinned and nodded, all four toddlers stood in a circle and faced down their opponents with determination. There was silence from them until Aoi gave their war cry; "Let's get this bread gamers!"

And the bread, they did get.

for the ones who wish for the imaginary.