Red Crystal, Pink Flowers

Keith showed up yet again at Lance's place. Cosmo has joined Keith this time, since he was planning on staying longer then usual. Cosmo ran over and sniffles at the back of Lance's neck.

"Hey!" Lance turned around. "Cosmo!" He petted the space wolf before turning to his side to look at Keith.

"It's just his way of saying he likes you." Keith smiled as he saw Lance look at him.

"Hey you decided to visit." Lance smiled. "And just as I was getting use to not having your mullet around."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, I missed you too idiot." Keith chuckled. "Have you grown or are you standing on a mountain?"

Lance smirked and walked close to Keith so that they were almost touching chest to chest. "Well look at that, I am a whole half a head taller then you."

"Whatever, height doesn't matter." Keith looked to the side. "I handed out the flowers at one of our outposts. The people loved them so much, they helped to light up the darkness."

"Nice." Lance smiled, just then his niece ran over to them.

"Are you Keith?" She asked.

"Yeah I am." Keith said, a bit confused but he knelt down to her level.

"This is for you!" She smiled and put one of the pink juniberry flowers behind his ear. "Bye bye!" She then ran off.

Keith chuckled and looked back over to Lance. "Think the blades will still take me serious?" He joked.

"Not with that stupid mullet." Lance chuckled as he stared at Keith.

"Whatever, you seem to be growing your own too." Keith rolled his eyes playfully. "Find any cute girls?"

"No... I haven't really been interested in girls." Lance said. "It's just hard you know... after Allura..."

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Flash back to the Game Show episode:

Lance looked over at Allura.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this." She told Lance with a smile.

"Thanks Allura." Lance smiled back at her with love in his eyes.

' Again?' Keith Thought to himself as he watched the two from the corner of his eyes. 'Again with this Crush? That's it... I'm voting for him.'

With that, Keith sighed the paper, Lance, crossing out the previous name: Keith.

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

"Enough with Allura." Keith snapped at Lance. "Let's just not talk about her. It makes you sad and I hate seeing you sad Lance."

"You do?" Lance questioned.

"I brought you something..." Keith said as he pulled out a red crystal from his pocket. "It's red, cause I was the previous Paladin of red and now you are." He explained as he held it out to him. "I thought you could make it into a necklace or something..."

"Wow this is a cool crystal, it looks like it's glowing!" Lance said.

"Yeah it does that." Keith said. This was always his favorite part, when he got to come and give Lance his present. He always looked forward to his next visit.

Lance by now had a whole collection of things Keith had given him, things from across the galaxy. Keith yawned softly as he watched Lance admire the crystal.

"You Alright?" Lance asked. "You tired?"

"Just a bit, I haven't slept in four days." Keith explained.

"Man, you need some sleep." Lance said. "You should come rest inside."

"I can't I need to make it to Shiro's birthday party he threw himself." Keith said.

"Wait, Shiro threw his own birthday party?" Lance raised an eyebrow.

"Well only me and him know his birthday, he hates dumb surprises, so he threw himself a party." Keith explained.

"Oh that's what that text was!" Lance said. "You know what, I'll tag along. I wasn't going to go, cause i didn't know what it was. But since your going, I'll come too."

"Alright, we gotta drive up into the mountains". Keith said.

"Lucky for you I am the best driver." Lance said. "I work on a farm do remember."

"I still don't trust you behind a wheel." Keith said.

"Well you are going to fall asleep now any moment." Lance argued. "And we got to get going too."

"Alright, come on Sharpshooter." Keith said as he grabbed his duffel bag. "Where is your car?"

"I got a Jeep." Lance said, pulling out his keys. "It's the blue one."

"Should of guessed." Keith laughed as he put his stuff in the back and got in the front seat. "There is no roof on this thing."

"That's why it's a Jeep." Lance said as he started up the engine and looked over at Keith beside him.

Keith silk had the pink flower in his hair, he didn't seem to notice it was still there, and it wasn't bothering him either.

"Seatbelt mullet, stay safe." Lance told him