Old Memories to Forgive

Hey Wattpad family and friends!! Thanks for waking up and reading. I know it's early. But this is

VERY IMPORTANT

But I'd your ever looking for something else to read I do have other books that are written similar to this style, suspense, and stuff. So feel free to check it out, my most recent is called: a date with danger.

But I got lots more coming for this book!
So enjoy this chapter

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Keith awoke gently in the morning, feeling warm and cozy. He yawned as he sat up, Cosmo stirred away too.

"Hey bud." He petted Cosmo gently, then he notice something slip off his shoulder. It was Lance's blue jacket. Why was that here?

He heard a small chuckle on the other couch. "Awww..." Shiro teased as he drank his morning tea.

"What?" Keith quickly ran his hand through his messy hair to smooth it all out.

"Lance's jacket." Shiro smirked. Cosmo teleported outside to go do his morning business.

"So Curtis huh?" Keith very abruptly changed the conversation. "You really like him? Like... more then Adam?"

"Yes I do love Curtis." Shiro answered the question. "Adam and I had our time, and I was happy there, but with Curtis it is different. Adam and I fought a lot, but Curtis and I... we got something else."

"So when is the wedding?" Keith teased.

"It's probably not going to go that far." Shiro said.

Keith chuckled. "Your getting old, you need to settle down at some point."

"I'm not that old." Shiro said

"Yes you are." Keith said. "You will die alone if you don't make a move."

"And your getting pretty old yourself Keith." Shiro said. "Why don't you make a move while you still got your hair."

"I am not going to go bald." Keith snapped. "And you understand the reasons. This is different. I've never... publicly express feelings like this before, especially... non traditional forms of love."

"It's alright to have those feelings Keith." Shiro said.

"Yeah you've told me that, and I feel it's alright. I just don't want to ruin a friendship my making it awkward."

"Is this about you having a crush on Lance?" Hunk said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"WHAT? Lance? No no no!!" Keith jumped to his feet.

"Relax Keith. It's alright. I won't be telling anyone." Hunk said. "And frankly it's quite obvious."

"Obvious?" Keith questioned.

"Yeah, I think we have all known for a long time now." Hunk said. "Pidge and I were going to pick you two in a closet together accidentally at some point, but something came up, and we forgot about it."

"Wait, how long is a long time?" Keith asked.

"Ummm... well for YOU it was at that bonding moment thing that you never shut up about." Hunk said.

"Huh, well I guess I do talk about it a lot." Keith admitted. "But nobody else knows right?"

"I do." James said as he walked into the room, yawning with a cup in his hand. "If anyone is not stupid they can totally see it. Just the way you two look at each other and act around each other, I would of guessed you were a couple over Shiro and Curtis."

Keith has no response for that. "Okay okay. Can we just stop talking about it before Lance comes out."

"Ahh Yes, number 3 and 4." Coran said. "Always wanted to pair you two up on a mission but I didn't know if you would come back with purple tongues or kill each other."

"Purple tongues?" Keith questioned.

"Red and blue, makes purple." Coran explained.

"Eww..." Keith said. "No! No no! None of that."

"I bet Keith would be the worst at PDA, those two wouldn't know how to separate." Pidge chuckled from the kitchen. Everyone said some form of agreement.

"Okay okay!" Keith yelled to interrupt them all. "I get that everyone knows but can we all just stop talking about it!!"

"Stop talking about what?" Lance said as he finally entered the room.

Keith froze, What on earth was he suppose to say to that? He literally could not think of anything.

But luckily he was saved, by James. "That his dog's name is Cosmo." James said. "I didn't know it, and I was just asking. Keith doesn't like the name too much." James came over and sat beside Keith.

"Phfff!" Lance laughed. "Well yeah everyone knows that! What's for breakfast?" Lance went over to the kitchen.

"Thanks." Keith whispered to James.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something." James said as he looked over at Keith.

"Okay?" Keith said. "What is it?"

"I wanted to apologize." James said. "Throughout my life, when we were in school together, I was a real jerk to you. I bullied you a lot, made fun of things I couldn't. I even picked fights with you a few times. I know my apology hardly makes up for it all, but I am deeply sorry I hurt you so much back then."

Keith smiled. "Apology accepted James."

James smiled back. "Maybe we can be friends now?"

"That would be nice." Keith said.

"Oh hey!" Lance said to everyone. "I found out there is a hot spring here, who wants to go swimming?"

"I don't know how." Romella and Coran said.

"Ummm I'm cooking." Hunk said.

"Yeah I'm not too keen on swim suits, and James and I are leaving soon." Pidge said.

"I would Lance, but Curtis and I went together last night." Shiro said.

"Oh... so nobody then?" Lance said sadly as he looked down at his breakfast.

"You haven't asked Keith." Hunk pointed out.

"Yeah, Keith loves to swim I bet." Pidge said. "Didn't you two try out the pool in the castle of lions?"

"Yeah we got stuck in the elevator, and there was other awkward times." Keith said.

"It was beyond awkward!!" Lance said. "I fell literally onto Keith's bare chest!"

"It was not onto my chest." Keith argued. "You fell into my lap."

Pidge laughed. "Well either way, both is awkward."

Everyone chuckled.

"Well how about it Keith?" Lance asked. "Wanna go swimming?"

"Sure." Keith said with a smile. "I would love to go swimming again."

✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨🌟✨✨✨

Hey guys so I got a question for you!!!

Who is taller?

Keith

Or

Lance