Lockers and House Intrusions

Trigger Warning: Bullying, mentions of self harm/dark thoughts, and panic attacks(well singular).📢

Frank's POV

Gerard had seemed pretty nice. But I didn't know if I was ready to engage in any social connections. If I wanted to, I would go to him, because he interested me. He was a decent person. Quiet. A bit spacey. But in the best way. I was curious. He had curled up with his sketchbook, and I pondered what could have made him protective of his art like that. I could feel his passion for it. I was terrified to ask about the art. The whole scene made me feel heavier. Realizing I lacked the balls to ask and I had nothing to really care for. I tried to drowned my thoughts in music. But my focus was already dead set on my pointless existence.

I made myself keep walking to my next class. Physics.

As I walked into the room I took an empty seat, near the back, hoping to avoid attention. I scrolled through my phone, also looking at people file in. I felt my heart drop as I saw the same bulky male I saw earlier. He was standing with two girls and another guy. He had a loud, deep laugh, and I shuddered hearing the slight malice in it still. His eyes examined the room, and they landed on me. He nudged his buddy and pointed me out, not really caring that I was looking right at him. They walked over to me, leaving the girls behind.

The guy that now accompanied my previous 'friend', looked twice as hateful as him, "Are you the new one with a tongue?"

I didn't say anything, and the new guy leaned on the table, blue eyes glinting with wicked delight, "I asked you a question. And I am aware you haven't been here long, but when I speak you answer."

I found my balls, and glanced up at him, "Do I now?"

My mind was on autopilot. I knew I shouldn't be talking. I told myself I would just shut up. But I was too quick to stop myself.

He smirked, and I felt chills rise and I resisted shuddering, "Oh, I'll have fun with you."

He got closer, his fingers resting on my arm, "I most certainly will."

I tensed up beneath his touch. He let out a dry laugh before walking behind me, never letting up his fingers, "Remember who's in charge."

He shoved me into the desk, and as I couldn't stop myself, I felt my face smash into the desk. Shaking, I tried to regain my composure as I heard a couple kids muttering and giggling. I was irritated with myself. I shouldn't have done anything.

And let yourself get walked all over, Iero?

My thoughts called out to me, trying to stir something in me. I didn't like this part of my head. Too headstrong. Maybe if we had the right. But we didn't. I belonged at the bottom. Where I was right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later, my face was once again smashed into a locker as tears of shock struggled for release. It hardly hurt anymore. Hurt no more than what I had been doing to myself after school, but every time I was hit with the unpleasant feeling of hate. And it wasn't like anyone stopped him. Jake, as I learned his name was, got off on tormenting me. He ruined every moment of peace I had. So it shouldn't have gotten to me that he was going to ruin my day yet again. I curled into the locker, bracing myself as blows landed on my arms, struggling to cover my stomach. The bruises he had been giving me now more noticeable as he attacked them.

I didn't know if I was hearing things or not, but someone called out, " Jake, leave the poor freak alone. Let him get rid of himself."

I was grateful for any assist as Jake stopped kicking me, the foot he had driven into me, pinning me to the floor, relinquishing.