2✨

"Let's sleep , am really tired. " Said Varun.

"Yup! " Everyone said together after having the delicious dinner served by my mom.

The soft naan bread , the juicy chicken curry , the tasty paneer and the mouth watering rasgulla was enjoyed by everyone. Indeed my mom is a great cook .

"Guys go to the guest room and change and girls in my room." I ordered , behaving like a commander giving directions to the army.

After changing clothes , everyone chatted for sometime and then slept.

After nearly three hours when I guess it was 2am , I felt hungry. I suddenly remembered the taste of those mouth watering sweet dishes. I suddenly had this urge to go and steal some food from the refrigerator. Yes ! Steal from my own house. ( I know am sarcastic)

I slowly stepped down the bed , being careful not to keep my feet on any of my guy friends' head and be the reason of their murder.

I opened the door and went downstairs not forgetting to take my phone.

First being the best detective in town , I peeped inside my parent's room . I discovered that they were fast asleep and there was no chance of me being caught.

I walked towards the refrigerator and took out the rasgulla. Yummmmm ! It looks so tasty and indeed it is .

I put the round ball of sweetness into my mouth and enjoyed it's amazing taste.

Just then my phone beeped.

Buzz buzzz .

Buzzz buzzz .

Buzzzzz buzzzzz.

Omg !! Who's this moron ? I immediately rushed to my phone and put it on silent mode.

Who the hell is texting me at this hour ?

After washing my hands and drying them out with a towel , I opened my phone's password. I saw the notification and it was from Wattpad.

"Notifications hidden " It read.

I opened the app lock and went to the message box of my wattpad app.

I know that's a lot of safety ! Lol .

And the name was written in bold ,
"Liam_Carlsen_" .

Wwow , text from Mr Stranger !

I opened his message .

"Hey ! "

"Hey there !"

"Whassup?"

"Was stealing some food !"

"Stealing ? Are you a thief ? "

"Nope ! Am stealing from my own house !"

"But why ?"

"Coz my mom won't allow me to eat so much of sweet dish. "

"Girl you are crazy ! Haha"

"That I am 😉"

"Haven't slept yet ?"

"Nope ! Was feeling hungry ! "
"You ?"