7✨

"I love you Divya !"

There are actually 3 types of people online who say 'I love you' to us.
The first category are the creeps. So go on randomly telling that they love us just to pass their time.

The second category is of those who really love us and always want to be with us. Like life partners.

And the third category is our best friends, who love us as Friends.

I guess Liam belongs to the third category of people. He really likes me as his friend, so he said that he loves me. That's very common now a days. Varun and Kabir keep on telling me that.

"Aww. I love you too Liam !"

I replied and waited for his text. But probably he was offline.

______________________________________

Present day

"Guys we are here !" Varun said as we reached the airport.

"Yahooooo ! This is gonna be fun !" Chetna shouted . She's always this happy go lucky girl.

We all came out of the SUV and took out our luggage.

"Hello mam." Just then a guy arrived and greeted me.

"Umm hello ?"

"Mam i have been sent by the academy to help you. I will be there with you even in Netherlands in case you need any help."

Then I noticed his features. He was cute. I guess probably 2-3 years younger than me.

"What do you do for working ?"

"Mam am associated with the academy. I help models and other small screen actors with their work."

"Oh okay. Thanks for the help."

And he nodded smiling. He picked up the luggage and other bags were picked up by us and we headed inside.

After all security checking and all those stuff we still had an hour for the flight. So we sat in the waiting room .

Everyone was busy clicking pictures and updating status.

"Hey Divs come here !" Varun said as he was clicking a group selfie.

I went near him and we clicked some pictures and then I came back to sit.

Kabiri came and sat near me.
"What happened Divya ?"

"Umm Kabir it's not important..."

"Tell me. Why are you upset ? And it's damn important."

"I saw those screenshots again."

"Those ? You haven't yet deleted them ?"

"Nope."

"But why ? Divya listen to me ! You are going to start a new phase of life today. Modeling ! It's your dream ! You should work wholeheartedly now just for your dream. Other nonsense stuff should have no place in your mind. "