9✨

"You ??" I gasped and he stood there smiling.

"Yes its me ! Hi again !" He said.

"What a pleasant surprise !! What are you doing here ? You came here to meet your elder brother right ?"

"Yup. I have booked a room in this hotel for my stay here. " Dhruv replied.

I was happy to see him there. He was very nice to me during the flight. And he was a football player.

Football players always have that charm !! You know ? XD

"That's great !!" I replied.

"Yup it is ! We can meet often now !!"

"That we can ! So you got your room ?" I asked, just when my friends came following me.

"Nope. Just reached. My luggage is still there in the lobby. Let's go get the rooms."

"Divs if you are done with 'Mr Sexy Khanna' can we head to our rooms ? My legs hurt !!!" Chetna screamed into my ears.

'Mr Sexy Khanna' that's what she calls Dhruv since we met him.
That's how I and Chetna describe hot guys if we see any !! I know we are lame but we are bestfriends after all !! And who doesn't like hot guys ? And here the case is not only about a hot guy !! It's about a hot football player !!! That fuckin raises the bar ;)

"Yup sure. Let's go." I said.

"Hello mam. How can I help you ?" The receptionist asked.

"Umm hello. It's me Divya Aggarwal. I have bookings here. The booking was done by 'The Academy of Art and Fashion, India'. I said.

"Ohh so your name is in the elite category along with the winners. One moment please. Let me check." She said politely with the customised smiling face they give to visitors every now and then.

"Sure." I said.

"So mam your room is in the 31st floor. Room no: 1231." She said.

"Oh okay thanks."

"Could you please tell me my room no pretty lady ? It's booked with the name Dhruv Khanna." Dhruv said with his usual sweet and appealing tone.

Such a charmer XD

"It's room no 1331 sir. 31st floor as well." The receptionist replied blushing.

"Hey we got rooms together. Your and mine are side by side. " Dhruv said excited.

"Oh yeah." I replied smiling.

Just then Varun and others appeared with their luggage and they were assigned rooms in the same floor. Chetna and Riya were sharing their rooms and Varun and Kabiri were sharing another.

I had a single room because the booking was done by the academy.
I so wanted to share rooms with my friends but yeah it's fine.

"Mam I'll take your luggage. This way." The staff said and we all went along with him.

Taking slow steps towards the elevator I was just admiring the beauty of this hotel. It had to be beautiful for sure because it's 5star. But this place looked heavenly.

When you come from a small town, a middle class family, 5star hotels and restaurants, dining with the models and celebrities, having a hotel and flight booked for you entirely free, these things seem like a dream. Specially when you haven't expected any of these to happen.

And traveling abroad is something I always wanted to do. Am literally a travel addict. So this is like heaven for me.

We reached the 31st floor and headed towards our respective rooms. Just when I was about to open the door Dhruv came towards me.