Remarks from the Author

Legallitites~

The original plot and story that this work is based on belongs to J.K.rowling and Warner Bros. All rights to the original franchise belong to her and Warner Bros. This story is the work of a fan.

The plot of this book, as well as one character, are mine. 

~

Greetings, dear reader. 

This is a tale of Witchcraft and Wizardry, of shenanigans, of family. Full of adventures and rollercoasters. 

This work features swearing and innuendos, as well as heavy material such as death and mental health.  This work includes LGBTQ+ and POC characters- don't like for some reason, then don't read. This work does not include explicit sexual content, nor does it have overtly graphic scenes. 

Many of the characters are kept true to their original description in terms of character, but be warned. After first-year things start to go. . . wayward. Some characters are not as you may remember. And some will be seemingly new. 

This is your only warning.

This is also the only commentary from the author that you will receive. 

So sit back and enjoy the ride. 

Thank you.

p.s. I have done my best to research into each and every character to make sure that the book is accurate, but alas, not even the internet has everything within it. Therefore I granted my self some creative freedom.