Chapter 1

Lilly's POV
"Please understand that I don't want anything serious." I say and try to look friendly at Gary.
"But we...we slept with each other! So many times!" He says desperately.
"And? It doesn't mean anything!" I answer a little annoyed this time.
"You're such a slut!" He shouts and walks away.
"Okay bye G?" I scream.
He turns around and says angrily: "My name is Gary."
Annoyed I turn around and go inside of the house. It is a huge house and I live with my brother and his friends.

"Who was that?" Someone asks suddenly. It's Rye, one of my brothers friends and my best friend.
"Nobody." I mumble and start making some tea. "You want one too?" I ask him.
"I guess I'll need more than one." Rye mumbles and runs his hands through his messy hair.
"Why? What's wrong?" I ask and look at him.
"Megan..." He just says.
Immediately I understand.

Rye and I are that close, I just have to look at him or say a single word and he immediately understands and the same way around of course.

So Megan is his 'Girlfriend'. Yeah not really actually. She thinks that they are a couple, but Rye doesn't actually want anything from her. Except for sex. But she's always coming back, hoping that he loves her.

So basically Rye and I have the same problem. We just want a little fun, nothing serious, just sex, but the others always want the opposite.

"Did she call you again?" I ask Rye.
"I wish she did." He laughs. "She came over." He adds.
"And, isn't that good? Some sex for Ryan." I smirk.

Rye smirks too, but gets serious pretty fast again.
"Yeah it was good, but after it, she wants to talk. I mean okay she's friendly and the sex is pretty good, but she's so annoying. She talked about our 'future' I mean c'mon, she's nothing more to me than good sex." He tells.
"Ugh, same shit with G...or Gary, whatever. Why do they always want something serious?" I complain.