Chapter 8

"Rye." I keep looking in his eyes.
I can literally feel how hurt he is but if we continue this friend with benefits things, I'll just hurt him more.
"Sorry." I say and go into the house.
I don't turn around because I don't want to see his sad face.
"Lilly." I hear Rye saying but I don't answer.

This evening we all sit together at the table eating dinner. Like always. The boys are making jokes and messing around with their food. Except for myself and Rye. We are both just eating and don't say anything. I try to avoid looking at Rye but I can feel his glance on me the whole time.

And that's how it goes for the next few weeks. Rye and I don't talk, or even look at each other. Since I ended the friend with benefits thing, we aren't even friends any more. I actually really miss him but I just feel so bad every time I see him. I miss the old times when the two of us messed around at Asda or when we just cuddled at home. It feels like I lost a part of my life.

Rye's POV
Since Lilly ended our friends with benefits, the only thing I want is to hold her back in my arms. She was and hopefully still is my best friend. We haven't talked in weeks and I feel so bad. I can't stop thinking about what would be if I didn't tell her I loved her but how could I know that she was still awake but now it's too late.

I destroyed everything.

Every time I see her I can't stop staring at her. I'm not even sure if she misses me as much as I miss her.

Andy's POV
For the last few weeks Rye and Lilly have been acting strange. It seems like they've had an argument. I hate seeing my best friend and sister arguing because I know that they are best friends too and they are really close. Or at least they were.

Today we are filming our new cover 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. We start filming Rye's part where he is sitting at the piano and sings. Alex is filming us, with the help of Lilly, because Chris was working late. I actually hate it Rye is shirtless when my sister is in the room, but with the current situation I don't think I need to worry.

We were finished filming Rye's scenes in the garden just as Chris arrives so we go straight to the next scene, with me sitting on the sofa.

Just before we start filming, I see Lilly taking Rye's hand and pulling him around the corner.