Chapter 3

*3 weeks later*

It's 3am and I can't sleep. Since G...or Gary, whatever, called me a slut and left, I've had no sex or anything and I'm grumpy as fuck because of it. I was drinking a glass of water when suddenly Rye enters the kitchen.
"Oh, Lilly, why are you up so early?" He asks surprised.
"I could ask you the same question." I answer.
"I couldn't sleep..." He mumbles.
I look at him and I can guess what's wrong with him.
"Megan?" I ask.
He nods.
"Yeah, she hasn't been here since you kicked her out. She texted me saying that she is 'very offended' that I didn't 'protect' her enough." Rye groans annoyed.
"Oh...I'm sorry. For you. Not for her to be honest." I apologise.
"No it's fine, I'm not mad at you. Actually I'm pretty happy that she's not annoying me anymore but 3 weeks without sex...I'm frustrated." He explains.
I laugh and shake my head.

"And you? You look pretty bad, to be honest." Rye says and smirks. We're always teasing each other like this.
"Thanks you. I have the same problem like you. 3 weeks without sex...Frustrated doesn't even describe nearly how I feel..." I say.
"Aww my poor baby..." Rye giggles, coming over to me and giving me a side hug.
"Stop it Rye!" I laugh and try to push him away.
"Why? Am I not allowed to hug my best friend?" He smirks.
"No!" I laugh.
It goes on for a while like this, teasing each other and laughing, it's something we've done since we've known each other.
"You wanna watch a movie?" Rye asks suddenly.
I agree and the 2 of us go upstairs to his room. I lie down under Rye's actual bed, where his TV is. He puts a movie on and lies next to me.

After a while I feel like I'm becoming a little tired but the floor is pretty uncomfortable, even if there are blankets and pillows. I try to find the right way to lie, but it's all not working.
"Come here." Rye says suddenly and pulls me closer. "You look tired, let's turn the TV off and go to sleep, we both haven't slept much." He says.
I nod and cuddle closer to Rye. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me as close as possible. We sleep like this often, when I have nightmares or when I just can't sleep.

I was very close to sleeping, when I suddenly feel something moving and my back. It's Rye, actually a part of Rye.
"Rye, what are you doing?" I ask confused.
"I can't control him." He answers.
"Him?" I ask.
"You know what I mean..." Rye says a little desperately.
I giggle.
"I'm sorry, but it's so long ago that I...I...you know..." Rye explains.

I turn around so I can look at him.
"Seems like someone can't wait to have sex again." I tease him.
I feel this tension, which is coming up between the 2 of us. I stare at his lips and think about what it would be like to kiss him...and more. Even if he's my best friend. It doesn't feel wrong at the moment. Suddenly Rye kisses me...