Chapter 5

It's about 10am and the other boys are probably already awake. So the 2 of us go downstairs. I sit down at the table next to the others.
"Wild night?" Jack asks suddenly.
Rye and I look up, shocked.
"What?" Rye asks frightened.
"With Megan. It seems like she's no longer mad at you." Jack says and points at Rye's neck.
There's loads of hickeys. I look down and try to hide a smile. Yeah, maybe I left more than 1 love bite there.
"Oh, yeah, she...she was here last night...I don't think she's mad at me anymore." Rye stutters.
"Cool mate." Jack answers.
At this moment I am very lucky that the hickeys Rye made on me, are under my shirt so my brother can't see them.

Carefully I look at Rye. He looks at me and winks. I smirk and continue eating. During breakfast I can feel this tension between myself and Rye. Sexual tension. It's kinda exciting and finally I can have sex without this whole stress that the other wants something serious and it's Rye, I can trust him, so everything is perfect.

It stays like that for the next few weeks. Every time Rye and I are alone we use the time. Like today: the boys are in the living room talking about something for the next vlog or something like that. I was on my way to my room, when suddenly 2 strong arms pull me into the bathroom.
"Rye what are you doing?" I giggle.
Rye doesn't answer and just start kissing my neck. I moan. Quickly Rye lays a finger on my lips and whispers, "Shh, we don't want them to hear us, right?"
I shake my head and let him continue. Rye grips my waist and pulls my body against his. While we are making out I feel his dick pushing against me.
"Someone is excited to see me." I laugh.
"I couldn't wait any longer." He gasps and kisses me.
"This friends with benefits things was easily the best decision of my life." I smirk.

After we finished doing what we do, Rye goes back to the boys and I go back to my room.