Chapter 10

"I'm sorry. It would be a lie if I would say that I do have feelings for you but you know that you've always been the most important person to me. Next to Andy and even if I do have feelings for you, it would break his heart if he found out." I say, looking down and walk straight out the garage.
I go straight into the house and lock myself in the bathroom. 'It doesn't make any sense. What am I crying? Why am I even sad? Why does this hurt so much?' I think and start crying harder. I am crying because I probably just hurt someone who is so important to me and I can't live without them.

After hours of crying I come out of the bathroom. The boys asked me to go to Nando's with them. I agreed because I don't want them to worry about me.

So I go to Nando's and sit down at the table. A young waitress, who looks, similar to myself with, blonde hair and blue eyes, comes over to our table and take our orders. When she talked to Rye her voice turned into a kinda flirty voice and she winks at him all the time. Annoyed, I groan quietly and roll my eyes. Now I wish I didn't come and stayed at home.

After we ate and payed, the others go out to the cars and I quickly go to the toilet. When I come back I see Rye with the waitress, talking. She lays her hand on Rye's arm and keeps winking at him with her huge, ugly, fake lashes. Okay that's enough, so I go over to them.
"Rye, baby, can we go?" I ask, in my extra sweet voice.
The waitress looks at me confused, as does Rye. I take her hand off Rye's arm and smile at her.
"And you are?" She asks.
"His girlfriend, so take your disgusting hands off him and fuck off please."
With those words I take Rye's hand and pull him out of Nando's.

Suddenly I see Mikey look straight at me. Immediately I let Rye's hand go but seems like Mikey watched the whole scenario.
Mikey, Jack, Rye and myself go in Rye's car, myself in the front with Rye and the other two boys in the back.
As Jack and Mikey talk between themselves, Rye leans across across to me.
"Is someone jealous?" He whispers.
I shake my head.
"Not even a little bit. She was just annoying." I whispered back.

At home I wanted to go straight to my room but Mikey took my wrist and pulls me to his room.
"Okay, I cant watch this any longer." He says.
"What?" I ask innocently.
"This, with you and Rye." He answers.
He looks deep in my eyes. There is this thing with Mikey. I can talk to him about everything and he will always have a good answer. Suddenly he pulls me into a tight hug.
"I can see thats something's wrong. I hate seeing you upset." He says and that's all it takes to break me.
I start crying and tell Mikey everything.

"Lilly, for me the answer is pretty obvious." Mikey starts and takes me hand.