Chapter Ten | Moving day.

Elena's Perspective-

Arya and Elena looked around their empty apartment for the last time.

It was Friday now, and the two of them were informed that the owners of their new house in L.A were moved out.

Arya tapped through her fitbit until she landed on a certain screen.

“All of the moving trucks are on their way. Should we get going? Google says it'll be a thirty-one hour drive; but knowing traffic, it'll probably take longer.” She stated matter-of-factly.

Elena groaned towards the ground. “Yeah, that'd be smart..”

“Well, hey,” Rye chirped positively, “maybe we'll finally get to go to Cracker Barrel like we've been dying to do!!”

Elena nodded her head and sighed.

“Maybe.”

*~*~*

The duo did end up going to Cracker Barrel. Now, more than three quarters to L.A, it was Arya's turn to drive, and Elena's to relax.

“Bryan told me to text him when I’m in California..” Elena stated out of nowhere.

“Then.. Text him.. I don’t see a problem here?” Arya sounded confused as she replied to Elena. They were both extremely stressed and worn-out from the move, and neither of them wanted to deal with each other’s crap.

“But I don’t want to bug him-- and what if he wants to meet up immediately?? I want at least one day to rest, you know?” Elena complained. Don’t get this wrong-- she one hundred percent wanted to see Bryan a ton, but she also needed her rest so she wouldn’t snap at him or anything.

Bryan would understand; she would just hold off for a few days, until she and Arya were finally settled. They could still text and stuff, it’s not like she was shutting him out completely. Elena just needed to be isolated for a small bit.

*~*~*

When the duo made it to their house, they noticed that the moving trucks were already there, and bringing the boxes inside the house.

“How did they get the key?” Elena asked wearily. She looked to her best friend, and seen that Arya hardly seemed to care.

“I told the landlady that she could let one of the men have a key to open the door; they’re gonna give the key back to her, because that one is for her; ours is in the mailbox in an envelope.”

Elena nodded along as Arya spoke, then looked to the mailbox.

“Neat. I’ll go get it.”

The girls put the boxes in the rooms they were meant to be in, then went to pick out their bedrooms. There were four bedrooms in all; three upstairs, and a master’s downstairs. They figured it would be fair to just have that as an ‘office’ room, while they would choose two of the rooms upstairs. They ended up choosing the ones farthest away from each other.

They kind of had a rivalry in the apartment; not because they hated each other--they loved each other with a passion--but because Arya would start blasting her awful K-POP music, which led to Elena blasting her pop-country, then Arya’s Rock, Elena’s Hamilton soundtrack, Arya’s rap songs, Elena’s hip-hop music, and so on.

It could go on for hours, and they got several complaints from neighbors all around them; up, down, left, right. But now they won’t have that problem.

Elena peered down the stairs, and to the mattresses and bed frames. She thought about texting Bryan. If she did ask for his help-- which she would hate to ask him that sort of thing-- then maybe she could also meet his girlfriend!

Neither of them really had any friends in L.A, besides for Bryan, so it’s not like they could ask anyone else.

Elena had a feeling her and Amelia would end up becoming great friends; the way Bryan explained Amelia, made her seem like the most beautiful, funny, and kind person in the world. Maybe if Elena seen how lovey-dovey Bryan and Amelia were, then she could possibly convince herself to stop falling for him.

That would be really hard, though, seeing as Elena imagines him as the most beautiful, funny, and kind person in the entire world.

But at least she now knows where they both stand.

A/N: ~So I'm working on a new  Jacksepticeye x OC story, and I have two questions:

1) Would any of y'all read it?

2) Which P.O.V should it be in? 3rd or 1st? Which point of view would make you feel more a part of the story?

If I write it in 3rd POV, it would be written out like this story, and if I wrote it in 1st, it would be written like my Connor X OC story.

*PLEASE ANSWER! ♡*~

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter, but it's kind of an in-between, because the next chapter should be at least  a bit longer.

I really hope you enjoyed!!! What did you think of it? Ideas for future chapters are also 100% welcome!

Very much love ♡♡♡