The Mission Part Two

After the recovery of this new place Fairy Tail was seen standing outside as Makarov was giving a run down of what was to happen.

 "Alright so obviously we all can't be seen together and some will need to stay back to keep the guild safe and take jobs. So how will not be?"

 "We will be. " Stated Laxus as he pointed to his group. "We don't get along with many people anyway, so we might as well stay here."

 "Thank you Laxus." Makarov said as he gave his grandson. Turning back to the rest of the guild Makarov said, " Now let's be on our way. " Getting cheers from the rest of the guild he set off to do what they wanted.

All they way across Fiore the boy himself was seen in his cell still sitting in the back in the Dorothy corner. 

He opened his eyes as a light come from around the corner made by a guard's torch. Soon enough the guard stopped in the front of the the cell and sheets at him. "You were over due for your punishment from the last time you excapted, now all you have done is add on time and more hurt, let's see if you will break this time."  The gaurd paused to see if he would say anything, but all he was rewarded with was silence. "Nothing to say, hum, well than let's go." The guard unlocked the cell door and waited for him to come, he didn't even move. " Come on all you are doing is adding more hurt by being stubborn, little boy. " still nothing, soon enough he got tired of his attitude. marching into the cell the guard took the boy by his arms and pulled him to his feet. Turning and walking out the door he went pulling the boy along with him. After many twist and turns they ended up near in front of a closed metal door. "Well than this is where we part, hope you are prepared for the pain of your life." With that said he opened the door shoved the boy in and closed it locking in behind him.

 After the door was closed a fight came out of another door on the left from where he was sanding. He had rammed on and was wearing a mask that looked like a skull. "So we finally meet, ay." Said the skull masked person, "Oh well,let's get down to the fun." With that said a chain fell from the ceiling and wrapped around the boy keeping him in place by his hand and feet. " Let the fun begin," stated skull mask person as he produced a whip from his sleeve and walked towers the boy.

-----------------------Time skip 3 days------------------------

 "How much longer 'til we get there." Complained Natsu. 

 " No, idea, but hopefully soon, I don't want to have to make the people deal with this more.than they have to. "Stated Erza.

" I believe we all agree. " Agreed Makarov.

 "Are we even in the right place, I mean all we know is that it is over here somewhere, not where exactly though?" Question Gray.

 " I can fell a lot of magical energy coming from the north, so we are following that trail. " Makarov explained.

It was quite after that, so that is probably how they h ears the scream of the boy form out that far. At get sound of the scream everyone froze until Mira spoke.

"That scream, that person is in so much pain." She said it softly with a few cracks in her voice. She had tears streaming down her face. That was all it took to snap th e rest of the group out of there shock even though the screams could still be heard. 

"Eveyone, this mean that we are getting close to the prison, so let's get going and save those people!" Makarov shouted at the end. With a war cry Fairy Tail charged to the prison.

--------------------------Back with S.D.666------------------------

Blood was all he could see when he opened his eyes, he must have lost consciousness at some point. Straining his ears he stayed still and listened. Hearing nothing he relaxed, then a laugh came from another part of the room. "So, you finally came to, hu, well then I guess our fun can continue." With that being said once again a whip can out of his sleeve and it began once again with a crack of a whip and his scream. He continued to scream until he couldn't scream any more. Just as he felt his consciousness slip he heard thundering feet and yells from above. Then he heard no more.

------------------------------With Fairy Tail--------------------------

All around all of Fairy Tail was fighting the guards of the prison as the lucky ones that were in the courtyard ran out to safety. As they ran out the group asked about S.D.666, they got no answer s about him at all until Lucy ran over to the master in excitement and worry. She then explained that the last one to run out said that no one has seen him in days, but the last she saw him he was being dragged to sector D5. Have new information and all the guards have been taken out Makarov ordered everyone there to split up and Dutch survivors then walked over to team Natsu.

 "I have chosen to have your team find S.D.666, but be careful we don 't know who is still here, not so we know how he will react to people he doesn't know. " 

With a bid from all of the team the set off to find S.D.666. As the went along they followed the signs places all over. Not a word was spoken along the way not did anyone slow down their pace. Once they finally found section D5 they slowed the speed to a walk. Keeping their ears open they searched the section slowly and carefully. Looking in every room the move slowly down. Most of the rooms they steeped into were empty except some chains or a table. About half of way into the section they came across a room with a hanging body in it. Slowly approaching the body they saw that it was one of a boy. He most likely had blind hair tho, that was covered in blood so was most of his face, but that wasn't the worst of it. Covering the rest of his body were whip marks. There were so many that you could barely see the skin under all of the gashes and blood. 

Ezra let out a chocked slob when when she saw the boy. "Who could do such a thing." Just as she was about to tell everyone to leave so they could continue their Dutch she saw it. The slow rising and falling of his chest, and the scare of S.D.666 that was forced into hid skin. "We found him." 

"We found who?" Asked Natsu.

"Him, S.D.666, he just a child."

"What! " Everyone yelled. 

"Stop yelling and help me get him down and out of here. " She commanded as she started to reach for the chains. After an hour of trying to get him down they finally got him down. Setting him on Natsu's back. As soon  as he was on tight enough they took off though the halls once again. Going back the way the way they came they soon made it our if the building the were in. Getting back to the entrance they first found the master.

"Master!" Shouted Erza as she got closer enough for him to hear over all of the ruckus. Turning to the group he asked, " Did you find him? "

"Yes, but he is injured greatly and may not survive without help, we need to get back to the guild or at least to safety."

 Nodding he called all of Fairy Tail into a retreat. As they ran to the exit a giant man and his giant snake stoped them from going any further. He waited no time and charged right at them in full speed. They tried fighting back, but even the stronger got knocked away with a swat of a hand. Just as they were going to get up again they felt an over powering power that flooded the land looking over they saw that S.D.666 has woke up. He looked around and in a little amount of time he charged at the giant man. As he got closer the g isn't took a swing at him, but he jumped the hand. Running at him still he punched the giant in the gut after jumping high enough to do so. The middle of the giant exploded leaving guys to fly and fall. Most of the ground was looking a little green at this, but they all realized something. This was the reason they were scared of him, and that has a right to be. He turned around and looked at the group then fainted. s

Makarov was the first to move. He stood up and went to the boy. He was a true warrior and at such a young age too it was sadning, but at the same time terrifying. One thing that stood out to him though was the feeling of the power flowing off of him, kept was unlike anything he had ever felt before.

 "You are a big mystery aren't you my boy. "