A New Life

Sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waking up in Fairy Fall's guild hall Naruto sneaky thought that he had been captured again. After meeting Makarov all of those thoughts disappeared. Now he has a place to live peacefully and some people he can call family. Little by little he started to miss his "home" less and less. The hole guild was worried that he would up and leave once the ninja from his own nation got here. Now that was almost impossible. He would never tell anyone at Fairy Tail this, but he had been tried by nothing but a look back in the elemental nations. So, being to be tried and act like and human was something he never got to do before. It may be sad to other people, but to him it was his life. 

 "Hay, kit are you planning on staying here?" Asked Kurama in his mind.

 " Ya, they are nice and it's nice to not have to worry about anything for a while. So, we will be staying here, whether the others like it or not. "

 "I like that idea, I mean this people came and helped you when they didn't even know you and the other ninja didn't even come to save you once. They just left you. Sorry to say it."

 " Don't worry about it. I was thinking the same thing. "

Naruto would have continued his take with his furry friend of Mira hasn't walked in on him.

 "Good morning Naruto." Mira greeted with her normal smile.

 " Morning, what is your name again? "

 "Oh it is Mira, well at least that is what everyone called me."

 " I'm sorry, I'm not used to all of your guys names yet. "

 "That is total fine." Mira would have continued to talk of Natsu hasn't come charging in.

 " Mary to fight me! " Natsu screamed at the top of his lungs.

 "Not right now."

 "Why not."

 " Because I need to talk to your master. "

 " okay, fine. "

While Natsu went off to do who knows what Naruto made his way down stairs. Getting to the bottom he looked around and spotted Makarov on the corner of the bar. So, he walked over.

 "Hay, Master?"

 " Yes Naruto my boy? "

 "I have decided to stay her at Fairy Tail of you will except me even though I have killed."

 " Of course my boy. " Makarov then stood up and shouted at the guild, " Naruto is now a Sorrento part of our family, so let's party! "

With that the guild broke into cheer and started to party.

 "This will never get old"  thought Naruto while he smiled.