Dares(I REALLY don't care part 1)

JoJo was walking towards the warehouse

JoJo:"*Sighs* Riff-Raff,Street Rat,I can take that but when I see my darkside! Would they see a broken girl? No sirree...How can they see the real me?"

JoJo enter the warehouse and saw everyone on the couch

JoJo:"Hey guys!"

Adeline:"There you are! I was getting worried!"

JoJo:"No you weren't!"

Adeline:"Your right,I wasn't"

JoJo:"Anyways we got dares to do so lets...get on with the dares!"

Haley:"So Flower2824 dares us to have a dance battle and a few more dares but again we'll save those ones for later!"

Adeline:"I can't dance! So I'll sit out!"

JoJo:"Chicken~~~"

Adeline:"AM NOT!"

JoJo:"Whatever*rolls eyes*

(Cue music)

Leo begans to dance,next Karai,next,Raph,next Mona,next Donnie,next April,next Mikey,Next Shini,next Casey,next Luna,next Haley,and finally JoJo

Adeline:"Oh shell I can't choose the winner!"

JoJo:"Well I know it won't be me! So..."

Adeline:"Actually...you won JoJo!"

JoJo:"Wut?"

Haley:"Hate to admit but...you have some good moves!"

JoJo:"But I'm to much of a..."

Raph:"Much of a what?"

JoJo:"Freak to dance! Look at me! Look at Adeline! Look at Haley! Look at Luna!"

Haley slaps JoJo across the face

Haley:"DON'T YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A " FREAK " AGAIN! 'CAUSE YOU'RE THE MOST BEUTITFUL TWO-TAIL FOX! AND YOU ARE BEUTITFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AND IN THE INSIDE!"

JoJo:"Thanks Haley...I guess but seriously my lazy self can't even get off the couch!"

Adeline:"True...but you do have some good moves!"

Leo:"Just let the readers decide!"

JoJo:"...Fine! Anyways NEXT DARE!"

Adeline leaves to go to the bathroom

Luna:"Flower2824 d-dares A-Adeline to f-fight c-casey and r-raph and she c-can't f-fight b-back!"

JoJo:"Oh shell...well the only way Raph and Casey will fight her if she trash talks....I have an Idea! ADELINE COME HERE PLEASE~~~~"

Adeline:"*walks back into living room*What?"

JoJo:"You have a dare!*shows her dare*"

Adeline:"OH SHELL NO!"

JoJo:"Sorry...but you know the rules!"

Adeline:"*groans**walks over to Raph and Casey* Hey stupids!"

Raph:"Okay...I'm gonna let that slide 'cause I know your not talking to me!"

Casey:"Same!"

Adeline:"Well sorry for you but...I AM F**KIN' TALKING TO THE BOTH OF Y'ALL MOTHAF**KERS!"(I am so sorry Jazzy☹ I love you♥️)

Raph and Caseu began blow steam coming out of there ears

Adeline:"Oh shell..."

Casey and Raph body slammed her into the ground and continued to beat her up!

4 MINUTES LATER =)=^

Adeline limped her way to JoJo and Haley

Adeline:"You owe me big time!"

JoJo:"I know and I'm sorry...  there is another dare but we'll save THAT one for the next chapter!"

Adeline:"Wait! WHAT OTHER DARE?!"

JoJo:"ANYWAYS BOOYAKASHA MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE YA BYE 🤗AND ALSO MORE DARES,TRUTHS,AND ASK PLS"