SINGING BATTLE PART 2

(A/N:It's my profile pic, that is my new look)

JoJo:"*Walks into the lair with a new look*WHO ORDERED A PARTY?!"

Adeline:"Where have you been? It's been really quite and you haven't posted any stories!"

JoJo:"Um... I had some... stuff to deal with at home! Anyways, we have a singing battle to complete and what do you think of my new look, gurl?"

Adeline:"You finally have the purple hair you always wanted! It looks good!"

JoJo:"Thanks! Now let's get on with this!! TEAM COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!!"

Everyone else except Haley:"*Runs into the living room*Where have you've been?! It's been like a year!"

JoJo:"Again... Family issues! Don't wanna talk about it! Let's get movin' fam! Okay, @Flower2824 dares us to continue the singing battle so*pulls out a microphone*Leo, you go first!"

Leo:"*Grabs the microphone*I don't want a girl who gets a car for her sweet sixteen! Or spends a stack of dollar bills on a limousine, I want a girl who takes the bus and who wears baggy jeans! Rockin' Nike Airs, what the hell are Louboutins? Don't want no fake tan, short skirt, daddy's money don't work, Shop until you drop on the town. I want a smart girl, stronger than her father! Someone who will laugh and tryna fit in the crowd"

Karai:"Nice voice, Hamato!"

Leo:"Thanks Rai-Rai"

JoJo:"Karai! You're next!"

Karai:"*Grabs the microphone*My boy's being sus', he was shady enough, but now he's just a shadow~My boy loves his friends like I love my split ends, and by that I mean: He cuts 'em off"

Leo:"Damn!!"

JoJo:"Respect! Shini, you're next!"

Shinigami:"*Grabs the microphone*What do you want from me?  Why don't you run from me? What are you wondering?  What do you know? Why aren't you scared of me?  Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

JoJo:"Beautiful! Anyways, Mikey you're next!"

Mikey:"*Smiles and grabs the microphone*Hey, hey, hey! I got a condo in Manhattan, Baby girl, what's hatnin'? You and your a$$ invited! So gon' and get to clappin' Go pop it for a player, pop-pop it for me, Turn around and drop it for a player, drop-drop it for me! I'll rent a beach house in Miami"

JoJo:"Awesome! D, you're next!"

Donnie:"*Grabs the microphone*Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin', Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying! She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday! Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me, And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see! But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say"

April:"Woah"

JoJo:"You're turn April!"

April:"*Grabs the microphone*Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like! I can always see 'em coming, from the left or from the right, I don't want to be a priss, I'm just try'na be polite! But it always seems to bite me in the... Ask me for my number, yeah, you put me on the spot! You think that we should hook up, but I think that we should not"

JoJo:"=3, one of my favs! Okay, so now just me and Adeline!"

Adeline:"I'll go first, just to get it over with!*Grabs the microphone*Don't be cautious, don't be kind! You committed, I'm your crime, Push my button anytime! You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger finger's mine"

JoJo:"Woah! I guess it's my turn now...*Grabs the microphone and takes a breath*There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes... In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne! Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall...I hear the sounds from the places where I was born..."

Everyone else:"*Jaws drops*Amazing!!!"

JoJo:"Thanks!"

Haley:"*Watches them from afar*..."

JoJo:"ANYWAYS, BOOYAKASHA MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE YA BYE! <3!"