My life

Marco POV
Ugh another day at school! Another crappy day I wish I can have a happier life but no.
Star POV
Marco hurry up your parents need to talk to you about some stuff and I really think you should tell them about your problems? Umm no star I'm coming Marco said. Okay bye
( Marco comes downstairs and see Jackie and his parents talking and laughing)

Marco POV
So whats up? Honey why didn't you tell us that you and Jackie are together? Umm mom I'm sorry but I actually need to tell you and dad something and I need Jackie to leave if I'm going to say this!
( star comes in with her ex boyfriend name Tom Lucifer so Jackie just hangs out with them up stairs )

Angie POV
Umm what is baby? Is everything okay at school?
Marco POV
How do I even say this or even think about it! Umm mom and dad I really need you to stay calm please...... (come on boy tells us alright)
(I can feel tears running down my cheeks... my dads getting anger by the second just spill it out idiot) mom I feel like I'm in the wrong body I feel like I should be a girl no I want to change my body I'm just....(before I can if say anything I heard Jackie and my mom laughing and my dad angry)
Angie POV
Oh my god are you kidding me? No mom I'm serious Marco said, Rafael I guess there's no choice! Marco we're moving! Actually you and star are moving to this place call gravity falls and you are no longer welcome in this house! JACKIE AND STAR AND TOM COME ON WERE LATE FOR THE MOVIE.
Rafael POV
Pack your stuff Marco and get out of my face your mom out so she won't care if I do anything to you!( Marco heads up stairs and just sobs for an hour until his dad comes in his room drunk)
Your a disappointment and you are fucking gross for ever thinking like that you piece of shit of a son no wonder You get picked on at school I'm fucking done with you! You know what star more of a daughter then you'll ever be my son I cannot wait until you leave!
Marco POV
Why........do you hate me! I felt him pull my hair and he started to beat me over and over after when he was done he threw me against the wall and I even heard him laugh and walk out, ugh my body and my face hurts I'm in so much pain hopefully gravity falls will be a lot more nicer to me, I grab my clothes and headed to the shower.
Star POV
Is Marco asleep? Yes he is Rafael said, okay we'll see you Tom and goodnight! I walk upstairs and well I needed to talk to Marco and see how he's doing, so I waited until he came out!
Marco POV
star what are you doing here! Marco why do you have a bruise on your face? It's not a big deal star! It's nothing!
Star POV
Okay since you don't want to tell then goodnight and see you in the morning, oh Jackie is moving with us well bye!
( once star left I immediately broke down and cried, I went down stairs and hear my mom and Jackie talking about me )

Jackie: Marco is such an idiot I can't believe I have to be in a car with him!
Angie: your be fine Marco thinks he's a girl that's just fucking stupid he really was a mistake!
Marco POV
mom! Is that true! How could you fucking do this to me and why is Jackie always here! I don't like you Jackie I hate you so much you made my life a living hell and....I felt a hand slapped me on my face it was hard but just cried knowing that the hand was my mom!
Angie POV
YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! Leave! You are not my son!
( Marco screamed and sobbed as running outside and went to his favorite spot)

Star POV
What happened? Is everything alright!
Angie: he's not welcome here
Star: why?
Jackie sobbing: he hit me cause I didn't stick up for him over his problems
Star POV
No Marco would never treat a girl like that I have to find him!
Group chat-
Star: everybody meet me in the park I need help with something
Tom: what happened?
Janna: is Marco okay? I found out what happened at school?
Tom: what happened, on my way
Janna: here, Marco got picked on again by these girls, he was tell me that he was gonna tell his parents about his plan!
Star: well we're moving to gravity falls and Janna you can stay with us.

The park

Star POV
Guys search everywhere and when you your done or you find him call me please maybe he can stay with one of y'all!
Janna POV
Okay that's sounds good we'll star you can help me search in the schools?
Tom Lucifer POV
I'll go find his favorite places in this town!
Jackie POV
How do we know he's even here? I mean he has scissors that cut through gateways!
Star POV
Good idea but why the hell are you here?
Tom Lucifer POV
I invited her, she the only one closer to Marco, let's stop talking and go.
( star and Janna head to the school but no signs of Marco, Jackie just started flirting with Tom but Tom wanted to find Marco so they went into the forest)

Forest

Jackie POV
I'll go meet up with star and ask if she found anyone. Okay he said, bye!
Tom Lucifer POV
Marco why didn't you talk to me, I care for my friends and you show me a lot about friendships, I better find you,

Marco POV
Uh I shouldn't have told them, maybe my parents wouldn't have reacted in that way! Or maybe there right I am no good I'm not enough no that's not it I'm nothing just a mistake......picking up the blade and settle down on my wrist, with force just cutting through my skin until my arm cover in blood, then I started to move the blade on my left side until my arms were bleeding, i just have to except that I'm nothing, just a punching bag I rolled down my sleeves and got up started to walk back and headed to the river and maybe I can be free. At this moment the blood reach down to my hands and then I heard my name being called is that Tom?
Tom Lucifer POV
Marco? Oh my gosh your bleeding! Are you okay?  Why are you here? He said. Well me and Jackie, star, Janna are here to find you now let's go to meet them( Tom and Marco go back to the park to find Jackie and star and Janna)
Janna POV
You found him! Yay Marco are you okay? Oh star I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night since we're leaving tomorrow morning?
Star POV
I would love to but I have to stay with Marco for the night! Y-you c-an g-go Marco said, really thank you! Okay Janna let's go.
Jackie POV
I'm going back home see y'all later by Tom!
Tom Lucifer POV
Bye Jackie, so Marco you need a ride home? Do you want me to wait until they come.
Marco POV
N-no you can leave I can go back by myself, Tom said okay we'll see you tomorrow dude. Bye bro, they left me again, I heard someone behind me and it was Jackie brother Kyle he looked pissed, what do you want?
Kyle POV
So Jackie told me you got kid out of your own house how sad, when came to school dress like a girl  just New you were a mistake man how can your parents even stand to look at you! Actually I think they hate you in fact I wish you were never born and you what's amazing I'll be moving in with you! Dam here's a thing Marco Diaz I want and well everyone wants you to kill yourself that would make everything better! Well bye bitch
Marco Diaz POV
Would that make people happy if I committed suicide! My parents hate me and my friends can't stand to be around me, I hate me to I'm sorry I'm like this I just can't get anything right, I turn around to see Tom, wow he saw me standing there like a mistake I should go!
Tom Lucifer POV
Marco stop! You can come to my house just for night! Don't listen to that kid he's wrong now come on and let's go okay( we go to my house and well Marco in the shower I laid him out a shirt but he just wore his red hoodie but did put on the jeans) you can take my bed I'll be downstairs
Marco POV
No I don't want to take your bed! Look you can have your bed, I just sleep on the ground like the trash I am! I felt his warm hands on my face( I may have a tiny crush on him )
Tom Lucifer POV
No we can share the bed and Marco your are not a mistake your amazing and the most incredible person I ever met and be happy I might stick around gravity falls.it was cold I felt Marco cuddle with me and I saw his scars and wounds, maybe I invite him to the blood moon ball!
( the night went by and daylight shine but they teens started packing and getting there stuff in the cars then driving to gravity falls)

Where Marco finds that some people who deal with the same problems