YOU!!!

Dipper POV
Why can't you let me in, ugh stupid fucking doctors. Where is Marco staying at.
Person: gives dipper address

Dipper heads towards that place and bumps into someone tall and very handsome. He looked like in his 20s but sadly dipper mind went back to reality after realizing who he was!

Bill cipher POV
Oh it's you, how are you my pinetree😍 I love the way you think about me. Oh your friend Marco is alright I healed him and made him look like a girl, he always wanted to be that, I took him in cause you wouldn't be very happy with me would you?
Dipper POV
Well can I stay with you! Your right I would be happy but that doesn't change are rivalry! I still hate you!
Bill cipher POV
Oo that's not what you said last night you were here! I may be your teacher in school but I'm a great person in bed. And yes pinetree you can stay with me! I think your friend would want that she just woke up! Thanks bill dipper said.

Marco

Dipper POV Wow you really earned it for tonight date!Bill cipher POV Hmm! But one problem! My sister is coming back and she as crazy as me! She wants to use Marco! Idk what for! But do you want to go to my realm! Forever! No bullies to family bull...

Dipper POV
Wow you really earned it for tonight date!
Bill cipher POV
Hmm! But one problem! My sister is coming back and she as crazy as me! She wants to use Marco! Idk what for! But do you want to go to my realm! Forever! No bullies to family bullshit. Yes dipper said.
Dipper and bill left for good and went to have many adventures in a different time line, meanwhile four months later Marco finally woke up, she saw her long hair and grabbed the scissors and sliced through her hair cut every piece off.
WILLOW CAME BACK AND TOLD MARCO THAT EVERYONE IS LIVING A HAPPY LIFE WITHOUT HER, MARCO CIRED.
WILLOW GRABBED HER ARM AND STABBED IN WITH A NEEDLE AND NOW SHE HAS CONTROL OF MARCO.

Marco POV
What was that! Why are you doing this!
Willow teleported her and Marco at the school, Marco saw Tom and Jackie holding hands and Star was crying,
Star are you okay?
Star POV
You're alive? You killed my happiness I hate you! She started screaming at Marco, she was crying asking where is Janna?
She left me and started doing magic and then went to search for your ass!
Marco POV
I'm sorry!
Your parents were right you ruin everything in other people life's! Get out of my way!
It's not my fault, I felt my hands heat up and I quickly grabbed stars arm, star scream in agony oh and then Tom came out so star burn and he looked at me, are eyes connected but the Jackie came out she had this fire look in her eyes, I guess Tom taught her magic.

Jackie made a fire sharp arrow sword and she ran at me, I thought willow was gonna protect him. But I saw a Shadow and blood go everywhere!
Star POV
Janna!!! Why did you do that I'll heal you everything will be fine!
Janna POV
Marco is my friend and y'all act like she's nothing!.........please protect her star!
Tom I know you don't love Jackie and Jackie stop being a bitch!
Star immediately started healing Janna and Tom started to walk towards Marco whom is crying.
Marco POV
I see tom walking towards me smiling. I feel relief I look towards jackie, she angry I can tell. I saw a beautiful light coming towards me and yes Tom tried to stop it but the light went through me I can feel my blood and I can taste it but all I see is toms face before I close my eyes.

Tom

I

Love

You!