Flowers

Principal POV
As you can see I called you all up here. Your friend....uhhh Marco is in the hospital. he's in critical condition I don't know what's happening but there was a fight in this school but he was found in the forest so please tell me what's going on.
Star POV
What happened to him I can't believe I wasn't there for him at all. Mr. principal yes he was being bullied but I don't know by who but can I go see my best friend.
Janna POV
Marco did have a girlfriend but I just don't know who she was and can I also go with star.
Tom POV
Great ideal let's all visit him!
Principal pov
Actually about that, he's not allowed to have any visitors, evens his friends Mabel and dipper they aren't allow to see him.
Star POV
But we are family and why?
Principal POV
Because they guy who found, Marco in the woods doesn't want anyone one in the room, and the court even decided that once Marco come out of the coma, he'll be living with the guy.
Tom POV
What??!!! Who's this guy and that's unfair.
Mrs. Principal POV
The guy, his age is 20 and I can't say his name but he's friends with Marco's other friends, willow?
Star POV
Oh so willow is friends with this 20 year old well if I can still be friends with Marco then I don't really care.