6months

Marco POV
Do you ever feel like you try so hard and you just feel empty kinda like a lost puppy. I don't know, Emma told me that cause I dance with Tom underneath the blood moon light means we're contented like soulmates, but today was the worsts ever. How's your day or life dipper?
Dipper POV
Well for starters my parents are moving in. Great! Marco said. No no it's not great it's like a nightmare, my parents hate me. Yeah I know how you felt I dance with the one and only BILL CIPHER, uhhh my gruncle ford hates me already now he'll want me dead. So what happened to day?
Marco POV
It all started......this morning....

This morning

Jackie POV
Marco? Your parents are coming to this town and will be staying here!
Kyle POV
That's sucks you'll be moving back in your parents house!
Marco POV
(pulling trash and small foods out of his hair since this morning at school) umm okay, I can't stay with them so why tell me?
Jackie POV
Well that Diaz family is have a reunion and it would be nice for you to come to show your family your pathetic life!
Kyle POV
Not to mention your mom and dad loves there new baby "son" at least mike can actually be a boy and not dress up like you!
Marco POV
Fine I'll go, but I have to talk to someone bye guys.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Kyle POV
When is he gonna die? Ugh I fucking hate him, so is the plan ready?
Jackie POV
Well part one will be checked off, then Alice will talk to Marco and destroy him....me and you and everyone else will be happy!
Alice POV
Okay well you go confess to Tom and make the plan work.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

( Marco goes to the cabin )

Willow POV
Oh there you are! We.. well I mean me...the others already left... and well I'll be leaving too and Celestria can't do the deal anymore and I can't say too much but we're leaving just for a while I don't know how long but you can stay in this cabin....goodbye Marco Diaz.
Marco POV
..........goodbye........
And just like that my friends are gone! And not to mention she can't kill me. How about I'll take a walk for now. Is that tom?
( Tom and Jackie talking, Marco hides behind a trees to listen)
Tom Lucifer POV
You like me? Well I don't know what to say! I kinda like you too! Your very amazing.
Jackie POV
I love everything about you, your smile and your laugh is the cutest thing ever, I just( Tom cut off Jackie with a kiss)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Marco POV
No no no no..... I feel like I'm falling apart, just keep walking the other way: good just keep going away from them. Hey Marco!
Star POV
Hey Marco? What are you doing and where have you been? Ooo your baby brother and his parents are stay here! Oh my goodness I'm a big sister!
Marco POV
Good for you and I was just leaving, willow needs me for something so I better go! Bye star!( Marco runs off the other way and trips over his own shoes. Landing on the ground hard )
Alice POV
Are you okay? Looking down at the brunette boy. Yeah I'm fine he said. Are you sure? Oh your the kid from school? Your kinda cute!
Marco POV
I look up at the girl whom was blushing, I'm fine; yes I'm that kid and who are you? Oh my name is Alice what about you she said. Oh me well I'm Marco!
Alice POV
I love your smile, I seen that when your friends makes you laugh! Marco do you wanna get a bite to eat and catch up and maybe I'll fall more in love with your cuteness!
Marco POV
Umm sure I'll love too, maybe my day will get better!
( they two went to eat and talked all night)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Dipper POV
You met a girl, at least that's good dude is she your girlfriend yet?
Marco POV
I don't know! I'm already in love with someone else but he doesn't love me! Hahaha who would date me. But she did ask me out!
Dipper POV
Dude two words! Date her! But I have to go, my family probably needs me bye!
Messages