The Talk

Stephen knocked on the door, waiting patiently for Tony to open it.

"Hey Tony." He smiled and walked through the corridor, and upstairs into the bedroom. They both sat on the bed holding hands.

Tony stared at Stephen's eyes. They were a mix of blue and green with a hint of brown. They stood out and made his face even more attractive. His hair was pushed back slightly, apart from one strand of hair. Tony gently moved it out of the way and started to speak.

"You know Stephen," He leaned closer to him "It's so hard to stay mad at you." Tony's voice was a small whisper now flying around in Stephen's head.

Stephen let out a small chuckle and pulled Tony towards his lips. They kissed for a few seconds and then let go. Tony wished it had been longer.

"You do know what happened yesterday?" Stephen asked.

Tony's head dropped and he mumbled "I can't remember much but yeah."

"I just want to say it's ok. I know what happened a week ago." He gave Tony a cuddle and kissed the top of his forehead.

Tony frowned.

"Wait? You knew about Pepper?" He hugged Stephen tighter for comfort.

"Yes, if course I knew. It's not your fault." He ran his scared hands through Tony's hair, it was soft like sheep's wool.

"So your not mad at me for sleeping with Pepper behind your back?" He looked back at Stephen to see his reaction.

Stephen held Tony and put him on his lap and cradled him like a baby. They both smiled at each other.

"No of course I wouldn't be mad at you. Your my baby. And plus you and Pepper were going through a tough time. I heard you arguing on the phone about how you are never there for her or something..." Stephen looked down at Tony.

Tony examined Strange's face structure, he was like a perfect piece of art. Tony was so proud to have such a great-looking boyfriend.

"So you heard. Anyway, did you sleep with anyone?" Stephen was silent and avoided eye contact with Tony. "Tell me the truth. I won't be mad."

"Listen I did sleep with Loki last week, but it was one night. I thought he might leave me alone and-" Tony put his finger to Stephen's lips and pushed back on him so he fell onto the bed.

"Just don't do it again, ok?" Stephen nodded and rolled over so he was on top of Tony...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

I'm not the greatest at writing in this style so...

I hope you enjoyed this little bit.

Remember suggestions are very much welcome!