04/01/19

So you came over and my parents didn't really know. After a while it's just happened we had sex but not quite, it went in a few times but not after it was so funny we couldn't stop laughing. We didn't use any protection so it was really risky. Then after that we started to get really paranoid that I could be pregnant. But u didn't cum but u don't know if you leaked or not. You told me to go in the morning to the pharmacy and go get the pills but I had no money on me and neither did you so we were so scared but then I texted my friend for a morning after pill just for safety and thank fuck she had it even tho she's lesbian. After that I asked you how many people have you had sex with before me and you replied none. I was really shocked in a good way. So you lost your virginity to me. I asked you how come you didn't have sex before me like with your ex girlfriends. You said you had opportunities with ex girlfriends and in between but you just didn't want to because you didn't feel like it will last with them which it didn't and with me you feel like we could last. That made me really happy that you said that. You also wanted to have a serious talk about the scars on my wrists but I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth to tell you and it actually made me really upset but I tried to cover it up and smile. I really want to tell you but I don't think I can in person it just won't come out of me I can't.