Chapter 23

AN- this chapter is really sweet and i hope you enjoy it :) and im sorry i couldnt update it, first week back to school, you know how it is, busy busy busy. But i typed this just for you... and also i made a decision. i decided to end abusive love... but i want to end it with 25 chapters, so theres two more after this chapter, now before you get angry or depressed, im making a sequel, yup Jesse's life still has more exploring to do. Now some of you sent me messages on what the final chapter should be, and they were all really great, and i was going to do one of them, but then i thought, im going to make a sequel any ways, and instead of focusing on a plot that would take me forever to come up with, i decided to continue this one. You seee, i love you guysssss ;3 so happy chapter 3, remember to vote and comment sorry its short :(

Chapter 23

I had that afterglow that people usually get when they have sex… I was very happy and giggily.

I had no idea what time it was, but I knew it was early in the morning, still dark.

“The suns gonna be up in a while isn’t it?” I asked.

“Haha yeah, maybe we can see the sun rise.”

“I would like that…”

“… Jesse.”

“Hmm?”

“Get dressed.”

“Why?”

“I want to go see the Eiffel tower.”

“What? This early?!”

“Mmhm.

“A-a-alright.”

So I got dressed, just as he instructed. I didn’t know if I was still supposed to dress like a girl or not, so I wore a unisex outfit.

 The ride wasn’t long, but Tesni seemed kind of nervous… his face was red… was he embarrassed about last night? Was I not good enough for him? Was I small? Or tight? All these thoughts filling my head, I didn’t even notice we had arrived at the legendary landmark.

“Jesse?”

“Hnn... Yes?” I said without turning to look at him.

“Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Fine.”

“Jesse…” he grabbed my hand. “Come one I want to show you this.”

I turned to look at him. He sounded so calm, but he had a glint in his eyes, and his face was red.

“A-alright.” I smiled.

He grabbed my gently by the hand and helped me out of the cab. It was truly beautiful. The sun was slowly rising in the horizon, and the pink light reflected off of the tower. It was amazing. I stood there gawking at it. It was one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen, even more beautiful than the stars.

“Beautiful isn’t it?”

“Heh, you’ve got that right.” I smiled.

“I really wanted you to see this, ever since I first saw it.”

“Really?”

“yeah.” He smiled and pecked me on the lips. He was so warm, it was comforting and cozy.

“Isn’t it the most beautiful things you’ve ever seen?” I laughed.

“No.”

“It isn’t?”

“No… you are Jesse.”

“M-m-me?!” the way he spoke those words, almost in a liquid tongue, it made me turn bright pink.

“Yes… you’re the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and I love you more than anything.” He smiled and wrapped me in an embrace.

We stood that way for a while. I didn’t want to leave. This was perfect. I wish I could stay this way forever with him…

“Jesse?” he calmly broke the silence.

“Hmm?” I smiled.

“These past few years have been… amazing. Being with you has made me so happy… and I love you so much.”

“I feel the same way too Tesni.”

He broke away from me, his heat leaving with him.

“I use to think it was a little bit odd dating you, but all those thoughts have ceased after spending so much time with you.” He chuckled. “I’ve found myself thinking about you non-stop. You’re the only thing on my mind and I hope it stays that way.”

“Where are you going with this?”

“Just hear me out Jesse. These 3 years, I’ve found myself only wanting to be with you, and when im not I cant stand it…”

He got on one knee and looked up to me.

“And… I was hoping you would want to spend the rest of your life with me…” He pulled out a small blue velvet box from his pocket and inside was a small silver ring with a small diamond in the middle, perfect to fit my finger.

 I couldn’t believe he was doing this… I was… so happy. I began to cry. I flung myself back into his embrace.

“So Jesse, will you do me the honor of becoming my… bride? I guess.” He chuckled.

My face was flowing with tears. If anymore happiness filled me, I just might burst. “OF COURSE I WILL!!!”  I shouted at the top of my lungs. I don’t care who heard me… I didn’t give a flying fuck about anyone around to see me kissing him. I didn’t care. This was me and Tesni… the love of my life and soon to be husband.

“Haha I know your only 17 Jesse, so we will wait for when your 18 to get married.” He laughed.

“I don’t care! As long as I get to be with you for the rest of my life, of course I will!”

And now… I could stay in his loving embrace… forever.