9- sexy

Ethan's p.o.v

My eyes open. At first I am startled that I'm in an unfamiliar place  however I settle once I see the image in front of me: Sophie. I've only known her for 5 days.. and here I am sleeping in her bed. Not that it really takes me long to get into a girls bed, but it's with her.

I really don't know why I'm here, it's strange that she let me sleep in her bed after this short time.

Maybe she just wants to fuck? Quiet girls always want that don't they.

I gotta get out of here, I don't want to ruin what we have just because she wants me in her pants.

Slowly I take my body away from hers. Quietly walking across the room to her window. Thank fuck I didn't have got sleep on that couch it was like sleeping on a bag of bricks.

Luckily the window was already open so I didn't have to awkwardly open it.

I take one last look at her. Why was she nice to me? I literally beat up Cameron in front of her, ignore her at school, yet she still lets me into her life.

I hop out the window, thankfully it was one story so no hassle of sneaking out... and in.

Should I have said goodbye?

Fuck I probably should have.

*at school*

I always get to school early because Meredith has swim practise, Meredith is hot, and she knows it. You can tell cause she wears skin tight clothes that hug her curves and squeeze her boobs together. She has been checking me out ever since we made out in the changing rooms after her swim practise. So now I come early just for her. I think we both mutually use each other for looks. But I don't care.

Somehow I'm  catching myself wondering where Sophie is, if she's okay, if she's safe, if she needs someone. This has never happened to me, maybe it's sign.

So where's Meredith?

Sophie's p.o.v

Waking up to my alarm is probably the worst thing to wake up to most mornings. However today it was second worst. Ethan snuck out of my room without telling me.

What the fuck.

It's Thursday. Second to last day of the school week, a few days until we meet our new 'babysitter'

Not making my mood any better if I'm being honest.

On the plus side it was my very last day of detention.

*at school*

For the first time today I'm greeted by something good. Daniel, he was waiting by my locker.

"Daniellllll" I run up to him and hug him.

"Hey Sophie, you all good?"

"I am now, what's up?" He only hangs at my locker to tell me something or ask for food.

"Kerry and Cameron are still a thing" he says but somehow not sadly.

"And you aren't mad about it?"

"Well I was at first but then I realised what I needed" he starts going red

"Well what was it?"

"I needed to bang, and believe it or not it's like my feelings for Kerry are gone, bam, poof, disappeared" he smiles.

"O-oh I'm glad for you Daniel" truthfully.

"So who was it?"

"Uhhh Emma, but don't tell anyone"

The Emma. Well done Daniel, I'm proud.

"Ooooooohhhh she's hot" I add.

"I know I know, so how's the life of Sophie been?"

I explain to him all about Ethan: how we met, his messages, our interactions at school and detention, right up to him staying the night and leaving with no trace in the morning.

His eyes go wide at my words.

"Sophie I'm proud, but you know what type of guy he is right? He's got a reputation from his old school that isn't exactly perfect. Why do you think he moved here?''

Ethan never told me about his old school. Now that I think of it I don't really know much about him.

"What's the reputation?" I ask knowing I could guess the answer.

"He hooks up with countless girls, all with no strings attached" he answers.

"Oh yea haha, not that I care though, I have my eyes on someone else" which wasn't a complete lie, I didn't care that much and sorta thought Shawn was cute.

"Oh yea sure, who is this guy then?" Daniel chuckles.

"Shawn"

"That guy? He's so quiet"

"And sexy" I add before walking off to first period.

All I hear is a faint laugh of Daniel before walking to my first class. To be honest, school was kind of a blur, it was just easy for me. Besides math, it was the same thing every day, I just wanted it to be over.

On the plus side I made a new friend in my Drama class. Surprisingly it was Emma, you know... Daniels Emma. She is actually pretty cool.

Ethan kind of hangs with his bros in that class but we got paired for a duo project. We had to dance together for our play.

"Ethan and Sophie, you'll be together" miss Blackmore states.

Whistles and 'oooooohs' spread across the room.

"After you sweetheart" Ethan smirks.

So we are just gonna pretend he left my room this morning? Nah uh. He kept trying to pull me close but I protested, keeping a good distance between our bodies.

Ethan's p.o.v.

Sophie wouldn't come near me, I could probably guess why. My bad thoughts completely changed from this morning.

I was so obsessed with myself that I thought she only wanted me for my body, low how Meredith wants me. I can't even compare Sophie and Meredith, they are completely different, I'm just not used to commitment and shit. Sophie is genuine.

Every other girl falls to my feet, Sophie didn't, she had respect and was actually nice to me. Even though she didn't owe me any of her kindness.

I knew I would definitely make it up to her.

Detention was going to be fun today, all I needed were a few things.

///

This chap was kind of a new look to Ethan and his thoughts.

It's been super hot lately how's your guys weather ?

Vote pls :)