A/N

So I was inspired to rewrite an old Portal story on an older account and the first two chapters will be pretty much the same, but I really wanted to continue the story, so I will do it here!

Now, to rephrase the A/N in the story description, this is not really a fanfiction or an original story, but a reimagined version of a video game. The video game in book form, if you will. All events, characters, and even dialogue in this story are pulled straight from Portal 2, which belongs fully to Valve. I claim no ownership of the game, characters, quotes, or events.

The story will be in the point of view of the main protagonist, Chell, who cannot speak, but may have some fairly creative thoughts. About the only thing that I can take credit for, are the thoughts Chell has as the story progresses. The story takes place after the events of Portal, when Chell is able to escape the Aperture Science Laboratories and get away from the AI that put her through human testing and hardships. Shortly after escaping, there is a party escourt bot that takes her back into the facility, and into a relaxation vault, where she sleeps for fifty days... the story starts in the moment Chell wakes up from her fifty day sleep after being dragged back into the facility.

[[UPDATE]]
The story may also contain some of my own personal headcanons about Chell and such, so that's one more element of the story that may be my own.

I will update the story later on, but I hope you enjoy the story, whether you're a portal fan, or have no clue what that is! See you in the next chapter!
Deleecious!