4- I'm Just a Comet ☄️

Midoriya POV:

We meet up in Tsu's and Ochaco's dorm. "It's weird, after liking him for so long..I don't feel anything." Tsu says. "That's so weird. It's crazy how crushes just go away like that.." Ochaco replies. "Well, that would be an interesting thing to add to the project..Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." Todoroki adds.
"Guys, you have to promise to keep your lips shut when I tell you this." I say, threateningly. They both nod, eager to here what I have to say. "I have a crush on Todoroki. wait..ok I'm also gay." I laugh. They both light up with happiness. "Awww!!" They both say in unison. Todoroki comes in and we work on the visual.

"Let's get going then." Todoroki waves and goes to the door. "We need to talk to Izuku about something, go back on your own!" Ochaco yells out.
"Izuku, you have 2 months to make him yours." Ochaco says seriously. "2 months?!" I yell. "Yes, kero. That's when our project is over. You have to at least make him like you before we have to hand in the project." Tsuyu responds. "Ah. I'll try my best!" I say, enthusiastic.

Ah geez, how am I gonna get him to like me?

How to get a boy to like you

1. Do things for him
Hold his things, Help him, etc
2. Cook for him
Make him food, homemade food is always the best
3. Compliment
A subtle compliment always gets you somewhere
4. Make him lunch
As stated in #2, make him lunch full of his favorite food. He'll thank you.
5. Get on good terms
Hang out with him, don't be too pushy
6. Ask him out!
I believe in you!

I wonder if this is gonna work for me..
I'm gonna go to the kitchen and make his lunch. Soba and steak. I'll add in a few little treats for him.