The Trained Wife

Rana Eilyn is an eighteen-year old beggar, with no house to live in, believes that one day she will be able to achieve her dreams too. Sa araw-araw na pamamalimos, iba't-ibang klase ng mga tao ang kanyang nakakasalamuha, mayroong mabubuti, madalas ay maraming naiinis at nandidiri sa kanya. Despite hearing a lot of harsh word, that didn't stop her to dream big.

For someone like her, chances are less for her to reach her dreams until a sudden offer made her life changed a lot. She got an offer to be trained so she can be the wife of a multi-millionaire, Kalib Madriaga, 25-year old successful CEO of Madriaga Properties.

Kahit labag sa loob na humiwalay sa tinuring niyang pamilya sa lansangan ay pumayag siya sa kasunduan. Knowing her, she's strong enough not to even fall for him. But what if he falls first? Will she be able to resist him now that she's going to live under the same roof as him?

Being the trained wife should meet a lot of expectations from the people surrounding them, specially the husband. Things will get messy, complicated and out of hand and Rana is determined to stay.

---
Note: you may or may not read the following in order.

1. The Blind Young Master
2. The Trained Wife
3. Until You Say it.