One ticket please.

Yes this is a weird book... I will be writing this in first person so no "your" it's gonna be "my". Y/n will still be included but I will fill clothes and everything else in with things I like or whatever comes to mind for this character, you can change it in your head If it bothers you that much.

An annoying loud sound buzzed throughout my head causing me to roll over, it was my stupid alarm clock. In a violent manner I slammed my arm on top of my alarm clock and got up sighing (mute people can sigh don't come after me). Looking around in my closet I picked out a simple outfit consisting of a black and white striped long sleeve and overalls. I walked into the bathroom and quickly did my long brown hair up into a messy bun that complimented my bangs and outfit. As soon as I felt I looked presentable I walked out of my room, being greeted by my 2 roommates. "morning Y/N." Said Elena and Adeline. Elena and Adeline were two of my best friends and quiet the opposite from each other.

Elena was a very shy girl who was into Hollywood Actors and nerdy, otaku like things. She had soft hazel hair, blue eyes, and a black round glasses that complimented her skinny body and oval face. She had light freckles and pale skin from staying inside constantly. In contrast, Adeline was a party addict with the only similarity to Elena being action animes. She was a hopeless romantic and constantly cried for a day after a breakup only to immediately get back into one. Her curly red hair and brown eye made for a very nice warm and accepting look to her. He hair was short and rounded her face making her cubby face look cuter. Her large amount of freckles made her look like a cliche red head.

I signed back a 'good morning' and asked 'what was for breakfast'.
"Oh just something simple." Adeline shrugged. Adeline was a huge cook and when she said 'something simple' it was usually an understate meant. I nodded to her in reply and looked at what was before me, every breakfast I could think of off of my head. I looked at the oven clock and put some of the breakfast in a ziplock. "Dont have time for breakfast," Elena asked and I shook my head no in response. "Oh alright, better get to your job." She replied sighing. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up, running out the door.

I worked at an office that payed pretty decent and allowed casual wear, but when you work in an office in NDC your life slowly starts to get repetitive. Wake up, eat food, go to work, come back home, sleep, repeat. I was sick of it, the noise, the routine. All i wanted to do was move to a small town and relax, meet some new people, maybe I could even settle down and start a family. I sighed walking into the elevator listening to the other workers talk.
"Yeah I heard about two people who just saved the mayor!"
"Really? That's amazing"
"They aren't even big shots, they come from some small place called the Mushroom Kingdom."
"They're probably trying to make it as big shots"
The weird gossip continued but wasn't much interesting, but a place like the Mushroom Kingdom seemed nice.

As I got into my cubicle I worked listening to the other workers bustle and talk. Everyone kept bringing up the same thing, the two mysterious men and the Mushroom Kingdom. The more I heard about it, the more interested I was, there were so many good stories about that place and the two men who protected it. I don't know if it was some sort of newfound excitement that made me decide this or what but i immediately started looking up plane tickets, maybe this was the answer to my problems. And just like that i bought a ticket. No afterthought or anything, straight impulse.

Later that evening when I returned home I proceeded to frantically bombard my friends with signs of me telling them that I've decided to move. "Hold on hun! You're going to fast we can't read it!" Adeline said. 'Sorry' I signed. I grabbed the notebook off the coffee table and wrote down everything, giving it to them eager to hear their response. Both of them looked at the paper shocked. "Have you thought this through? What If no one is able to understand you? What will you do about a job? What-" I put my hand up to cut off Elena and signed 'this is what I want, and if worst comes to worst I'll come back, I have enough for another plane ticket.' She looked at me hesitant. "What time does your plane leave?" Elena asked 'tomorrow at 8 a m' I replied. "So we only have the rest of the night together huh... well we better help you pack." Adeline spoke as she marched to my room "HEY WAIT ARENT YOU-!" Elena grunted as the redhead walked off and I was soon to follow.

We spent half the night packing my stuff and the other half Adeline partied forcing us to join. We danced, sang and reminisced about old memories. Time flew by and it was soon morning again, Elena drove us to the airport, because she didn't trust us to drive and helped me out of the car. Adeline was nearly breaking down at this point and Elena was hiding her feelings. "Call us if you need anything, and we'll make sure to visit you." Elena said calmly while Adeline was sobbing on my shoulder. 'Of course!' I said back. With one final pull from Elena Adeline was off of me and I was headed towards the plane. As sad as I was, I was excited for everything new to come. Looking through the window at my old city, I boarded the plane with no regrets.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will now be landing in the Mushroom Kingdom" announced one of the flight attendants, I looked out my window and smiled excited at the world around me, farms, towns, a castle. I waited until the plane stopped, bouncing in my seat. I grabbed my luggage and hurried off the plane and walked out to the car rentals area and rented a car. I drove into town after town until I found a place I felt like was a good place to settle. (This is not how real estate works kids) Found an nice house with affordable rent and texted the number on the sign telling them that I was interested, almost immediately I got a response. We talked out the price and everything and with that I easily got a place to stay. I began to move in.

1153 oof not a lot but ok, I feel like this is an okay place to stop, the whole house situation is weird but this is the mushroom Kingdom, not many people are gonna move there so I feel like there'd be an exception like in animal crossing.