Rebelion

Daisy began to show up more and more with every passing day, some days I'd hangout with her and Luigi, but most were spent alone. She reminded me a lot of her party and it always bummed me out. Every time we went somewhere a few other people would join up with us, Daisy's friends, and Luigi immediately became uncomfortable. This was how my life was until I got a knock on my door late at night.

The person I least expected to ever see again. Waluigi. I stared at the slender, tall man. I was confused on how he got my address, we had talked a few times, but I never told him. "Aw you're speechless at the sight of me." He laughed. I snapped out of my trance and began vigorously signing at him in confusion. He pushed my hands down, "yeah yeah, I'm here to take you to another one of those princess parties, thought you could use little fun." He said nonchalantly. I nodded and shrugged, I could use a bit of fun, but I don't know if I wanted to go to another drunk party and come home crying. "Hey don't worry about green bean, he said he wouldn't go and then told me you wouldn't want to go either. He said he's" He made air quotes, "protecting you. So what'cha say shortie?"

I glanced at Luigi and Mario's house as I got on Waluigi motorcycle. "Put this on, I don't want you loosing your brain too." He handed me a helmet and I slid it over the top of my head. He got on the motorcycle and motioned for my to get on as well. I took a breath in and got on behind him, wrapping my arms around his skinny waist. I felt bad, I didn't want to ignore Luigi's request to stay away from parties and from Waluigi, but I also didn't like the chains he had attached to me. I looked back at his house one last time and felt my heart hurt, but I ignored it. He doesn't know what's good for me.

I turned my face back to forward and enjoyed the view of street lights in the dark afternoon. I had never been on a motorcycle before but it was thrilling and new. As we began to pick up speed I pulled myself closer to Waluigi."scared huh?" He shouted back. I shook my head and leaned my head against him. I felt him laugh at my movements and I quickly became embarrassed.

When we arrived I looked at everything in awe, we weren't at Daisy or peach's castle, we were at some sort of elaborate space themed... thing.. I guess I stood around staring too long, because Waluigi got impatient and began to drag me inside. On the inside it was less of a party and more of a formal gathering, which began to make me feel way underdressed in the jeans and shirt I was wearing. He saw the tension in me and grabbed my shoulder gently, "don't worry, it's not as pretentious as it seems." He whispered to me. I relaxed as much as I could in the situation.

We walked over to who I assumed was the head of the party and Waluigi thanked her for inviting us. I followed Waluigi around until he found his brother. "You ready?" His brother promptly nodded and we headed upstairs. Confused I tugged on his shirt as we walked, but he just brushed me of and mouthed a "you'll see". When we stopped we arrived on the roof with a beautiful view of the town. I looked around at the equipment we had on the roof. There was fireworks and some tampered wiring.

"3..2...1" Waluigi pushed a button attached to the wires and we watched as the power went out in the building. The party members began to slowly merge out of the main area and into the back yard. The fireworks behind us began to set off and I jumped, covering my ears. I watched the beautiful display in awe, and Waluigi smiled at me. "Having fun yet??!"he shouted over and the booming rockets. I signed back, 'you did all this?' He nodded and looked casually up at his work and shrugged. I looked around and noticed Waluigi's brother was gone, but I promptly shook it off and continued to watch the cool display.

When the party was over Waluigi drove me home and walked me to my door. 'Thank you for tonight I signed.' He smiled to me,"no problem, glad I could have fun with you. Well I hope you have a good night." He messed my hair and waved a goodbye as I slowly walked inside and walk heavily to my room, crashing on my bed. I don't understand why Luigi wouldn't let me hangout with Waluigi, he was really cool actually.