The offer

(Sorry this is a bit rushed)
It had only been a couple hours on our trip after getting kamek and the fear of it all was catching up to him I could see him shaking like crazy. I gently put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped, "WA- I (Y/N)? Sorry you scared the living soul out of me." I waved my hands in apology while trying not to laugh. He gave me a 'ha ha very funny' look but it only made it funnier. I gestured to ask if he was feeling okay , "(y/n) i have absolutely no clue what you're saying" he sighed with defeat. "I'm sorry, I honestly want to understand but it's a lot harder than it looks." I gave up on my words and gave him a side hug and he hugged back.

Kamek had been shoved into Luigi's back pack and remained unconscious for a suspiciously long time. I mean I know luigi could pack a punch, but I didn't think he could almost kill the creature in one! Although I didn't know what a kamek was so the possibilities were endless. Recently though, I had noticed that the waste fields that I had been informed were usually crawling with bowsers subjects was empty. It was extremely odd and I wanted to ask luigi, but there was no way I could explain it with hand gestures. Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts when I smacked into something. "Hum- (y/n) are you okay???" Luigi sounded frantic and I opened my eyes. I had ran into the wall of a small awkwardly shaped castle. It took me a moment to realize where we were and I smiled.

I pointed and the castle in excitement, we'd made it! We could possibly save everyone. He laughed a little and my body seemed to ease and his happiness. "I'm surprised we made it." He patted me on the head and helped me up off the ground, but I didn't let go of his hand after. Instead I clung to it while he talked about a strategy. If he hadn't noticed or intentionally allowed me to keep holding his hand I didn't care, I loved the warmth his hands had that mine didn't. It was comforting. "Alright I've only been to Bowser's Castle a few times and I'm not exactly an expert, but we need to stick together. Going in through the front isn't a good idea... so- how bout a window?" He spoke quietly. I nodded along and helped him spot a good window.

It was a tall height but not to bad, I could reach it if I jumped. "Do you want a boost?" He asked me, but me slightly over confident and excited to help save everyone I shook my head no and jumped. My arms wrapped over the seal and I could touch the inside with my hands, but I honestly didn't know where to go from there. He pushed my foot up chuckled softly, "you're such a child" I turned red with embarrassment as I crawled the rest of the way through the window. He, being taller than me, managed to get through with ease only making my embarrassment worse. We ended up in a dark and damp hallway. I looked at luigi for direction. "Uhmmmmm this way?" He lead me through the corridor towards where the presumed throne room should be. We reached a large wooden door and I nodded, it was definitely the throne room. I mean what other room would have such big doors. We opened it to see brooms and dust pans. Okay.. never mind. We tried the smaller door next to it and it lead into a dark room with a single candle in the center. Luigi was terrified but walked in anyway. He headed to pick up the candle when lights suddenly flashed on and I realized it was a trap. I was quickly toppled by goombas and koopa troopas, "(Y/N)!) Luigi's fear came out full force and it only scared me more. I could die, the thought finally hit me. I wriggled around to reach for the pocket knife I had received earlier only for it to be kicked away by a goomba.

"You guys are idiots" the voice of kamek rose from the middle of the room, "you even fell for my fake concision. All I had to do was put a sleeping spell on myself and wait for you to walk into my trap." He laughed and I heard luigi shout in pain. I couldn't say anything and now that I was covered in creatures I could hardly see too. Soon I felt myself release from earths gravity and the creatures fell off me. Kamek had me floating with magic from his staff. "Luigi was a good prize, but I'm glad you came. Saves me time." He cackled maniacally. "What do you mean? What do you want with her?" I could finally see luigi, he was under a heavy, spikey rock and in clear pain. "Let's just say someone requested I got her for them." I really didn't know what I could do. I huddled Into a ball and cried a little bit. "Now come on you two. You're needed in another castle." He released the rock off luigi and drug us outside. I tugged on my hair. How could I be so stupid? I shouldn't have let luigi come out here, I shouldn't have come out here. Where was he taking us? He put us in the same field he was levitating is with and I released he looked at me still shocked at and I moved towards him hugging him.

It had probably been hours until we arrived at bowsers real castle, but I slept the entirety of the trip. The exhaustion and the warm comfort of being in his arms was enough to put me to sleep. I woke with him holding on to me, silently sleeping as well. I didn't want to let go of him but I knew it was inevitable. Luigi had soft consistent breathing, and for the first time today he seemed relaxed. My heart ached with every inch we took getting closer to the castle. Kamek spoke up, "I'm so glad I could catch both of you, and right in time for the wedding too!" The sudden noise woke luigi and he began to be pulled back into the situation. I felt his fear overcome him once again. "What are you gonna do to us?" Luigi firmly asked. "Why you, you're the best man my green friend. The girl on the other hand, she was a request by one of our members. She'll be helping the bride get ready after we give her her gift." He laughed as we walked through the castle doors, it was brightly lit and decently decorated on the inside.

Kamek dropped me on the ground and I tried to get up. A pair of arms grasped my arms and pulled up on my feet, Luigi yelled, "(y/n)!! Where are you taking her?!" I pulled as hard as I could to get away but they pulled me back and took me down a hallway. I could hear luigi still yelling as we went farther and farther along. Eventually we entered a room and I was thrown on the floor. The motion made me cough and at this point my hands were scraped and my knees were bleeding a little. I looked up to see a tall lanky figure, one I didn't expect to be here. It was waluigi, he spoke uneven and nervously, "Hi (y/n), I didn't expect to see you here so soon." He looked at my legs and my hands, "oh my- are uhm are you alright, gosh I didn't think they'd hurt you I'm so sorry." He held his face in embarrassment. 'But you thought kidnapping me was fine?!' I signed aggressively and he managed to follow along, looking a bit shocked. "They kidnapped you? So does that mean they didn't tell you anything?" I shook my head. This was pissing me off, I obviously didn't know what was going on. "Well let me fill you in." He smiled and clasped his hands together in excitement, "I want to give you a voice, and I've found a way to give you one." I didn't know what to say, "you just have to stay here with us, help us with the wedding. What do you say?"