Hedgehog2562

{I partially re-worded each of these questions; however, they still have the same meaning.}

Question #1: Lord First, how come you were the only one in the Senju clan who could use wood style?

Answer: The man massaged his lightly stubbled jaw, then stared at his hands. "How come?" he repeated. "I suppose the only answer I can provide is that I was a rare case. I possessed two chakra natures: Water and Earth. It wasn't until I turned sixteen that I realized this, when I was attempting to create jutsu; my own, original jutsu. I guess you could say it was an accident---a good one at that. With Tobirama's knowledge of the shinobi's chakra flow, I eventually molded the two natures together and created something new; a jutsu style that hadn't been seen before."

Question #2: Lord First, did you invent Wood-Style?

Answer: "With the help of Tobirama." He chuckled.

Question #3: Did Madara try using Amaterasu on you in a fight?

Answer: "Only in our fight within the Valley of the End did he actually use such a corrupted jutsu against me," he said, fiddling with the fabric of his red bottoms. "I don't recall him ever using it any time before then."

Question #4: Lord First, Madara said that you could heal wounds without the use of hand seals; were you a medical ninja?

Answer: "It's true that I can heal my own wounds without the use of hand seals, but ... I wouldn't say that's the case when it comes to healing others," he paused as he sipped from his cooled herbal tea, "I guess you could say that I was a medical ninja of a sort, but I wasn't a master of that skill---my mother was."

Question #5: Lord First, how did you die?

Answer: His eyes widened in horror at your question. "I'm still here, aren't I?" He patted himself down, then pinched himself multiple times before mushroom sighing. "Don't ask such a thing if I'm right here---you'll make me paranoid!" He sweat-dropped and then sulked.

Question #6: Did you teach Tsunade medical ninjutsu?

Answer: "I merely taught her the basics when she was young," he paused momentarily as he released a low chuckle, "after that, she learned on her own by watching my example."