Part 1

Audrey(Rey) Collins, a beautiful twenty two year old girl with red hair.The most beautiful feature in her face was her eyes which was a match to the richest emeralds..striking green with strikes of golden in it, almost looking like a magical being.She loved her mother to the moon and back.Her mother was her best friend, as she being the youngest and most pampered child it was very hard to take up the news of the death of her mother.
Her mother Catherine Collins was an epitome of beauty and she was the most beautiful soul..A humble soul, a loving mother, best wife

She looked up to see her father, Patrick Collins, the sight broke her heart.Her father the strongest man she have ever seen is sitting miserably in a chair with wetness in his eyes.The man loved his wife dearly and he was a person to show it to the world.She knew that she should be strong so that she could bring her dad back to what he was, cheerful, full of love, caring and smile.

Audrey lived a life which was of an above  average adult,Even though her parents owned their own business.Her dad owned a cafe and her mom was a designer herself with a small boutique.It payed them well off..
She herself is a designer, choosing the path of her mom was always exciting for her but even in the course she helped her dad in the cafe as a waitress or in the accounts sometimes..
She earned her pocket money with that, she didn't take the advantage of being the owner's daughter rather she enjoyed being the employee there..

She had elder brother, Allen(All) Collins , who was business man married to a beautiful lady Michelle Collins, having two beautiful kids (twins).
Allen loved her more than anything.
Her younger brother Alec(lecs) Collins, currently roaming around doing nothing the absolute jerk but her loving jerk
Last but not the least her sister Adele(Del)  Collins just an year elder to her an independent lawyer.

Today everyone in her family have a broken heart as their precious mother is no more with them..As her funeral passed she had never thought that she would see 3 strong men cry but she did..

Allen's kids Sean and Lisa, two year olds were sitting on the floor legs crossed having no idea what is going around them..

Audrey slowly moves to her sis-in-law. In a low voice she speaks..

R: Mills, take the kids for a nap..They seem pretty tired..I will take care of tha rest..

M: It's okay Rey, I will be here..

R: No Mills look at them..They don't even understand whats happening around properly and they seems tired..It was a long day for them too..I hav Del here...

R: Del... I know its difficult but we need to get this right..Mama will never want us to be so sad..So c'mmon Adds..help me to get Allen and Lec to their room...
You get All and I will Lec ok..

(Sighing a huge sigh Adele stands up and moves to get her big bro)

R:Lec...Are you ok?

L: i don't know Rey..It seems like it was jst morning we all were fighting for mama's pancakes and now she is like gone and gone forever...
(His voice cracking at the end)

R:listen Lec... This is difficult for all of us but today its been a long day..Nobody has even taken rest from yesterday...its going to get slowly to us..but plss go to your room and take rest...we will wake up tomorrow morning and start fresh...

Lec was surprised to see his baby sister talking all big..He knew she was strong.. But know when all was shattered she is the only one keeping all at place..A small smile appeared on his lips as he slowly moved to his room leaving his dad and Rey behind .

Finally Rey walks to her dad slowly sitting beside him on the couch..He slowly looks her and hugs her..He is well aware that his little princess is broke still she is pulling all her strength for them..He felt a warm feeling inside... Without uttering he moves to his room still hugging Rey..

R: Pappa...

P:I am okay sweet pea..Its just I can still feel her...
(He looks in her eyes and speaks)

R:Pappaa..she is here only (pointing to his heart she says)...she is still alive in all our hearts..Plss Pappa take rest...

(By saying this she leans to peck his cheeks which he returns with a broken smile)

Rey finally moves to her room..Getting out of all the black clothing she took a warm shower and plops on her cozy bed slowly tiredness taking over her...

Maybe this part is a bit boring bcoz its my frst attempt so I say you to keep on reading to unravel a beautiful romance..