Part 2

A week has passed still nothing changed.Ray opens her eyes but squints shut due to the sunlight shining to her room.. Groaning loud she got from her bed without opening her eyes she went to the bathroom and did her work..

She walked to the kitchen where she could here the voices for her little pumpkins...She went towards them and slightly kissed their cheeks earning a giggle from little Lisa and a slow groan from Sean..She chuckled and moved to her dad and bro's to greet them and finally settled on the dinning table filled with food...

The only sound was the clatter of vessels or cutlery and the small gibberish talks of the little ones rest all remained silent..

Audrey's POV

I saw the pancakes and it immediately bought back memories of mom..She used to make pancakes for us..They used to be so yummy..Thinking about her a tear rolled down my eyes but I immediately wiped it..I know my mamma would never appreciate us all being so gloomy..She was a person with full of life..

R: Delly..Can you pass me the bacon..
(Adele hates to be called Delly.. purposeful provocation)

Adele did not respond she just passed me what i asked..Is she deaf..ohh god..this is so tough..

R: Thats it...every one stop mourning for mama for Christ's sake...can we just go back to be normal..atleast can we try..

I asked exhausted from all this..

Dad immediately looked at me, but he smiled..Ok..Thts good..right...ya ok..

My brothers are idots..face palming in mind i start my mission to make my family once again happy..

Mammaa help mee...

R:Alls, how is your business..
(Dumb right...but still i am trying)

Allen:ya..its..ok i guess.

R: Lec...whom are you dating today...

L: i am not dating anyone Rey..stop it..
(He starts to stand up and leave but pappa starts talking)

P:okay kids what Rey said is right mamma would never want us to be like this.. If i say in her words..Why do you put that good for nothing look in your face..(he chuckled)

R:yaa..c'mmon guys.. freshen up...see even the kids are getting bored of us..

I said looking at Sean and Lisa..Our little beastss...having their own fun in their own world..

Okay one more thing as weird as it seems we all stay in one big house..We all have our own personal space but our permanent address is this villaa...

In here its an old concept or an odd concept but for mamma we all living in one big house meant a lot..Thats why even though we go out to get our own personal time we all come back here..

Coming back to present..

D: guys, can we girls go for shopping.. I really need to relax..

L: aaahh...how does shopping relax you..its too much walk for nothing..

M: shut up lil bro in law...

L: Ahh Sis in law... don't call me that..

M: okay jerk..as you wish..okay girls lets hit the mall....And boyss...take care of the kidss .