Chap 19

Third person Pov

Rey was panting hard when her family saw her..

"What is it Rey, what's the matter.."
Her brothers enquired.

Rey had tears in her eyes when she said the next words.

"Our boutique...Its gone.."

"What you mean its gone.."Mills asked feeling her heart beating way too faster.

"I dont know what happened exactly we need to go there.."

They rushed to the boutique and sight in from of them broke them apart.

The boutique was in ruins.. Everything was lying everywhere scattered and torn..

Her mothers hardwork was lying in bits and pieces..

"What happened here Jude??"

He just stayed silent,"I dont know Rey.
I just some people entering and all i see is this.."

"I heard my phone go off.."

"How are you Ms.Collins.."

Rey's face twisted with doubt she knew that voice too well, thats when it dawned her It was Ethan's father..

"Its you.. Isn't it.."

"Smart lady..i see..if you are smart then leave my son and you can live in peace.."

Rey laughed like a mad woman..

"Ohh Mr.Knight..You are messing with the wrong girl here..If you thought you can scare me away..You have a whole thing coming your way.."

Rey smirked saying that..

"Bring it on Knight..I am ready for what you have..But let me tell you don't be disappointed if you can't defeat me.
And leaving Ethan..I was not so sure but now i am damn sure that I will stand by that man no matter what..."

Rey just hanged the phone not listening to anymore of his chatter..

She heard someone clapping and turned to see Ethan standing with a proud smile..

Her brothers , her whole family was shocked..

She walked moreover looked like going to her prey..

"Mr.Knight if you even think of leaving me alone in this I will kick your ass first."
She smirked when Ethan surrendered lifting his hands.

He chuckled at her and hugged her..

"You looked so damn hot when you were talking to my dad..."Ethan whispered to which Rey blushed..

Her entire family was standing clueless.

"Can someone explain what is going on."

Thats when Rey realised her family was actually with her.. She shook her head

"Shoot..."

"Can I just say in a single sentence that we are dating"

Rey knew her brothers where not very pleased about this but still they will never say it out loud they love her too much for that..

Rey saw Lec walking towards Ethan..

"Can I have a word with you? "

Rey stood there in doubt after few minutes they walked inside smiling to each other.

She was more than confused now.

Rey just set that aside for now because she had tons of work.

Her entire store is in ruins she has to turn it back to the previous way..

Rey family stayed back but Ethan had to leave for a meeting.. He promised he will be be back soon..

Its been almost 2 hours and the boutique still looks nowhere in a better state.