PART 13

ETHAN'S POV

Its been a week or more I saw Rey for the last time.I was always thinking about her.I tried very hard not to but I just couldn't so I thought of finding out more about what I am feeling towards her..

It was the day before the ball and I knew Rey would be busy with the work so I just went to check on how she was keeping up..

I walked through boutique her staff greeted me..One of her male staff helped while I asked a dress for my date for the ball.

I don't know who that is but still I took the dress.The dress was simply beautiful.The designer has done a good job with it..

After packing the dress and some accessories I asked for Rey and they showed me her office..

I was watching her work for the past 15 minutes and she still not have seen me.

I watched all her moves, she is making sure that everything is properly packed and there is no mistake..

I was impressed by her dedication, she sure is one of a kind..After sometime she noticed me I went and sat in a chair opposite to her..

She is looking beautiful and exhausted at the same time..I observed her finishing her work with a smile on my face thinking that this girl amazes me by doing simple things..

She has no or little make up on which brings her natural beauty out, wearing a simple yet gorgeous outfit.

I did the only thing came in to my mind watching her..I have a date..

I could see the shock on her face but I also knew she did not process it fully because she did not react..

The party is actually at 7 and I told her I will be there at 5 because I know for a fact that she won't agree..

I will have to make her come... One my dad will be there..
Two..well..i like her...

From there I went directly to my office and guess what my two idiot friends one being my PA was sitting and chatting in my office..

"I guess i am not disturbing anyone" I folded my hands and raised an eyebrow which obviously they ignored..

"C'mmon guys..Katee...You are supposed to be working.. And don't forget I am still your boss"

"Dr.Boss I have completed everything and now I am taking a small break..And Dr friend sit your ass back down here and lets talk.."

"Girls" I muttered and joined the conversation.Kate started talking.

"So you big boy needs a date, I can't babysit you idiot find your own girl or ask your Dad to find one like he did before.." By the way she was talking I knew she was pissed..

I saw Rick looking bored , so I broke the news..

"I have a date.."
There was a moment of silence, it was Rick who got out of the shock because I never ever have got a date for myself ,Its always dad or Kate's job.

"let me guess its Audrey.."Rick said in a confirming voice and I saw Kate scrutinizing me..

"Yes.."That was enough for my friends to go wild and crazy..I found out from Rick that her sister will also be there as his date. Them I heard Kate talking .

"Shit...where am I gonna get a date now..I will bring my brother that's better"

I chuckled at her, she was never a person to date. She is this free girl always.