THE BOY WITH THE GUITAR

As you are sitting outside admiring the guys decorating the Mall for Christmas you hear someone say your name.

???: Y/n?

You look back to see who it was.
You got up and saw Daniel, that boy from yesterday.

You: Oh.. H- hi Daniel

You stuttered but couldn't help it, it was very cold outside and you had no money to buy a jacket. As he walked up to you he saw you shivering and decided to open his arms to give you a hug. You went in for it.

You 2 stood there in each other's arms them backed away.

D: Are you cold, do you want to buy a hoodie with me?

You: I don't have money, sorry Daniel.

You apologized.

D: It's fine, you can wear mine.

He handed you his jacket and you put it on, it was a little too big for you though.

D: Aww you look cute in it.

You looked down and frowned. No one has ever given you a compliment. You thought about your parents and when you ran away, you thought about how it's been a big struggle trying to survive your whole life. With no one to care for you.

You've never heard an "I love you" from anyone or had anything nice said to you.

You started to cry thinking of the bad memories.

D: Are you okay? What's wrong?

You sat down on the concrete stair and put the hoodie over your head to cover your tears.

He got onto his knees and took off your hoodie. He put his hand on your cheek and wiped your tears. You smiled then closed your eyes. You loved the touch of his warm hand on your face. You made it obvious you liked it then he took his other hand and squished your face, you giggled.

D: You're so cute with your tooth gap and eyes.

You both smiled at each other then all of the sudden you launched into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever. You botg ended up on the ground falling on top of him. You didn't let go, neither did he.

It was obvious you both liked each other but you never had the courage to tell him. But he did by showing it.

He kissed you on the cheek and you both sat up. Staring at each other in embarrassment.

D: I- I'm sorry.. I didn't know if you liked me back but I couldn't help it.. I'm so sorry y/n.

You: It's okay, I like you too Daniel.

You both smiled and then he launched you to the ground, this time with him on top. He kissed you on the lips, you kissed him back. He smiled then wiped the last of your tears.

D: Y/n? Will you go out with me please?

You: Nope.

You bopped him on the nose and his smile faded. Then you kissed him again then spoke.

You: Actually.. I do!

He tickled you then kissed you some more, you couldn't help but giggle.

Then you yawned. It was getting late and you were getting tired. He picked you up and you rested your head on his shoulder. He walked you to his car and opened the door, he layed you in the back if the car while you slept.

The whole drove was like 30 minutes from his house. After 15 minutes of the ride you woke up and got bored. You crawled up to the passenger seat and stared at Daniel charmingly.

He looked over at you and you just smiled.

You: How are you so perfect? Its not fair.

D: I'm no where near perfect but you're perfect for saying that. Why we're you crying earlier?

You: Life is rough. I've been on my own since my parents died. I was taken into the orphanage then I got bullied and abused. So I ran away when I was 10.

I ran towards the city lights and ended up here in L.A. I've been on my own ever since.

D: I'm sorry you went through that princess, I promise it will never happen again.

You: Thank you Daniel.