Finally a home

Daniel pulled up to the drive way.
You fell asleep the rest of the ride home and he didn't want to wake you up because he thought you looked so cute.

•Daniel's P.O.V.•

I got out of the car and opened the passenger door and picked you up. I carried her inside then you wrapped your arms around his neck while still asleep. She made me smile and I walked into the guest bedroom.

I set her down in the bed and y/n pulled the pillow under your head and continued to sleep. I pulled the blankets over her and knelt down beside my angel while you slept.

I pulled your hair back behind her little  ear then kissed her on the forehead and cheek. I couldn't help my self and I had to, she was so pretty and cute.

•End of P.O.V.•

He quietly got up and walked out of the room. Even though he didn't want to leave you he didn't want to scare you when you woke up. Then he fell asleep.

•3:30 am•

You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You were confused on where you were and it took you a while to remember what happened. You got up because you had a nightmare about dinosaurs and couldnt sleep alone. You got out of bed and walked to the door and quietly walked through the hallway.

You walked towards the door that was slightly opened it to see inside. You saw Daniel in the bed and the moonlight shone through the windows. You walked in then bent down beside Daniel. You shook him awake and he opened his eyes then rubbed them.

He looked up then to you, he spoke.

D: Oh hey what's wrong?

You: I had.. A nightmare.
I know it's childish but I'm terrified of dinosaurs Daniel. I'm scared.

You looked down in embarrassment.

D: Awww princess.

He lifted your head and kissed you.

D: Come here babe, it's okay please don't be scared.

You got into bed with him then you two kissed some more. He hugged you and you felt his warm chest on your back. Then you two fell asleep.