Heart broken

D: Wake up please y/n please!

You layed there silent. Not responding.

D: HELP MOM HELP!

You didn't wake up. Daniel called the police and ambulance and 5 minutes later there were sirens outside the window. He still tried shaking you awake but you never woke up.

D: Y/n please wake up, I can't live without you. You are so cute and I should have spent more time with you. I sorry I just let you get bullied. I love you y/n.

He cried more and louder as you boarded the ambulance while still unconscious. His brother had to hold him back from running in the ambulance to see you once more.

D: Y/N!! Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP!

He cried and cried and then finally started sobbing. He calmed down a little bit, but sat there on the concrete floor with his eyes covered.

Later

His band mates gave him a big hug as he walked in the hospital.

Jo: I'm sorry Daniel.

D: no it's not, she didn't wake up. She isn't okay and I might lose her!

Nurse: Umm.. Daniel Seavey? Y/n is ready.

D: I'm here..

He rushed into the hospital room and heard the beeping of the monitor and saw you hooked up to all machines. Things attached to your fingers and a bandage wrapped around your head.

Daniel walked up slowly towards you and bent down to hold your hand. He started to tear up again and looked at your pale face.

The boys walked in and Daniel looked up at them, then looked back down to see you in all the bandages and monitors. He closed his eyes and faced towards the ground. He cried. He cried so much.

D: Please come back y/n. If you love me.. Please come back.

Then all of the sudden jack and Zach yelled in sync.

J & Z: Look Daniel!

Daniel looked towards them then back to you. Your mouth opened and you tried to talk, you scrunched your eyes from the blinding lights. You moaned in pain and then all of the sudden.

Daniel looked down to see your soft little fingers move slowly then clutch onto his. He held your hand to keep you safe.

D: Y/n? Please answer me. I love you.

You: *whispering because you lost your voice and now it's raspy* D- daniel?