Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement

And with this we mark the end of this story.

There are a few people I'd like to thank for this journey.

My real life Arnavji for encouraging me to write this story and for being brutally honest with me. We will be celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary tomorrow and in a way I'm glad that I finished this story today.

I'd like to thank my soul sister Meera, she was the person who got me to start writing for the first time.

I'd like to thank Twiggy for helping me write the story by constantly bouncing ideas about the story and character development. She is the reason I wrote this chapter.

I'd like to thank all my friends from my CC who have been a part of this journey- Juhi, Luna, Shree, Chaitu, Arasi, Sam, Liza, Tangam, Charu, Disha, Vee, and many others for your never ending support.

And most importantly I'd like to thank all the readers- those who commented and those remained silent, for reading this story and for initiating many interesting discussions and debates. Thank you all.

This story goes out to women who never had the right to choice.

I'd be doing an author's note in two to three days explaining how and why I wrote the story, the characters, the plots, events etc. Please do let me know if you have any questions or whether you'd like to do a Q&A.

Thanks and Regards

NB