Chapter 11: Mind

Important!!!!

First and for most I noticed how the story was progressing and it's confusing for my part. So I'm thinking about a revised book about this in the future after I'm done with it. I feel guilty how I wrote this chapters. Guys let's be honest, it doesn't connect at some point like, it doesn't have a clear detail. So what I would do is redo all of this again in the future. And I'm really really sorry I can't update much more sooner. Life has been tough That's all.

Also I repeated the chapter 11 which I deleted it. There has been a additional changes, THANKS! Hope you don't get confused with the chapters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Continuation//

Kariya's POV

Shindou laughed half-heartedly at my reply. "You're kidding..."

"Why would I be? In front of my girl?" I rest my cheek on my palm and smirked at the brown haired "Do I even look like I'm kidding?"

Shindou placed his fist on the table glaring at me. I didn't flinch whatsoever. Me and Shindou stared for how many seconds. The tension between us grew hotter.

"Both of you didn't worked out. You separated each other without a word so I would be damned if both of you got a comeback." He added "I thought this would be a mere joke but it was stupidity!" 

"Karera ga iu yosō-gai no koto o kitai suru..." Beta spoke and I did not dare too look at her even. I can feel the sarcasm plastered on her face as she looks at Shindou. She's so, furious.

"Bold words coming from you Takuto...You talk as if nothing happened in your life."

Shindou irked but didn't showed it off to anyone especially Kirino. But I can just feel his rattle deep inside him. I'll ask about this to Beta after this.

Kirino decided to break the trance holding unto Shindou. "Let's stop please. We're creating a scene here..." He whispered loudly enough to us. Beta remain beamed and slouches on her seat as I didn't move an inch.

"I have a good teaching for you Takuto-kun... A lie becomes true when it gets long." She smiled innocently as I sighed in frustration.

"Are we going to have a tension for lunch or a mouthful of salt?" I earned a pinch on my cheeks by the woman herself. "H-hey! What the---"

"My apologies dear. You're jokes are just awful." She winked at me playfully. Sometimes this girl is complicated to deal with. Besides, Shindou-senpai wasn't wrong about me and her..

We tried ok? But we didn't really last long. But it was enough for me to know her potential.

"So! What do you guys want?" Beta asked but the wavy brown boy stared along with Kirino. Eyes at her and listens. "Are you guys going to stare? It's rude to stare too much on a lady."

"More like a bvtch if you ask me..." I whispered to myself but in a flash I receive a stomp and DAMN! The heel were in contact with my toes!

"HAAaaa" I let out an eerie moan that that both Kirino and Shindou notice. Kirino asked me with worry. "A-are you alright?"

"HAAAaaa it's hot y'know that??? MAAan I'm ordering a shAAKe." I replied shakily. Beta removed the heel on my toe as I sigh in relief. I was really going to cry out of pain.