Chapter 1 - Back to Hogwarts

He'd done it. He'd actually killed Voldemort. The Wizarding world was now at peace for the chosen one had saved them all.

He had money, he had fame, but he didn't have everything he desired....

He and Ginny had mutually broken up after the war, and there were no hard feelings between them, so Harry desperately wanted a girlfriend/boyfriend to fill the empty void left in his life after his life mission was completed. 

He knew he was bi since around 4th year, I mean who could blame him, Cedric was a snac. Bit after he died in 4th year, he caught feelings for a certain ferret, (10 points to who ever can guess who that was.)

But it was stupid! Draco Malfoy absolutely hated him! They had been enemies since 1st year, and nothing was gonna change that.

I mean, they were basically Hogwart's prime enemy duo, not Hogwart's star-crossed lovers. 

Harry had come out to Hermione after she had come out to him in 5th year. She was obviously very accepting, and soon they both came out to Ron, who was equally excepting, as they were his two best friends.

Of course it took Ron some getting used to after Hermione would talk to him about other girls they mutually thought were attractive, and he was slightly disappointed as he had been eyeing Hermione for a while.

Hermione had told both of them about her crush on Pansy, and 2 weeks later she asked her out, after finding out she was also pan by doing some detective work.

They got together and have both been happy ever since. That's what Harry wanted, a perfect relationship like theirs. But he knew that could never happen. He wanted someone to love him for him, not because he was the chosen one.

Every day he would get tackled and bombarded by, 'fans,' confessing their love for him. Apparently he had even turned a couple guys gay, which he found to be rather dumb. 

But never did he see the Malfoy heir join the rest of his fans.

---------------------------------------------

"Harry, hurry! We are going to be late for the train!" Hermione yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" He said, as he slowly stood up from his bed in the Weasley's house.

He had been laying there, staring up at the ceiling, thinking, after he had finished packing last minute.

He and Hermione had both stayed over for Summer. It was nice to be surrounded by the Weasleys and his friends, but he still felt lonely some how.

Now that Voldemort was gone, and the Wizarding world was safe, he felt like there was no meaning left to his life. What was the point?

He grabbed his trunk, filled with clothes and books roughly thrown in there, and ran down the stairs to see everyone waiting by the door.

"You ready?" Said Mrs Weasley, giving him a big grin.

"Yep! Let's get going." They all made their way outside with their trunks, and Mr Weasley offered to carry Harry's new owl, Benji.

They finally reached King's Cross Station, and went to platform 9 3/4. They were only 5 minutes early, so they quickly went to the end compartment, which was always empty however this time, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were all their sitting in their spot.

"Shit," Ron murmured before Hermione gave him a disapproving look, she always disliked swearing.

Hermione, who had been trying to get the boys to become friends with the three Slytherins, a task she personally had already accomplished, greeted Pansy with a quick kiss, and waved to the other two Slytherin boys.

She casually sat down, and motioned for Harry and Ron to join her, which they begrudgingly did. Pansy and Hermione were cuddling by the window, and Ron quickly sat next to Hermione, leaving Harry to sit next to Draco, as Blaise was sitting next to the window opposite Pansy.

Hermione noticed a slight blush forming on Harry's face, who glanced at Draco, before looking at his feet.

Harry hadn't told her, but she had already guessed that he had a crush on Draco.

He always seemed obsessed with the boy since they first came to Hogwarts.

However, what surprised her was when she saw the same blush spreading on Draco's cheeks, and a small smile, which was quickly covered up.

She made a mental note to ask Pansy about that later.

Draco scooted over, after making a snarky comment about the golden trio, however he was stopped when Pansy gave him a glare. He had promised Pansy to at least give the golden trio a try this year, as it was their last year at Hogwarts, and since the Dark Lord was gone, there should be no reason for the conflict between Gryffindor and Slytherin to continue. 

"So...how was everyone's holiday?" Hermione said, smiling at everyone, looking particular at the Slytherins, as she already knew what Harry and Ron did, because she had spent the Summer with them.

"Nothing much, how about you Hermione?" Said Blaise, who had become quite fond of Hermione, after she had gotten together with Pansy, because she was a great listener and helped with his studies.

"Harry and I stayed at the Weasley's for the whole Summer! It was great as you can never get bored at their house!" she said with a chuckle.

"What about you Draco?" She asked after an awkward pause.

"Well, I just stayed with my mother, as my father had escaped and.....disappeared."

Everyone went quiet, and Harry and Ron actually felt bad for the boy who had no choice.

He didn't ask for his father to be a death eater, he never wanted any of this, so the golden trio gave Draco some what of respect.

The six had gotten closer once Pansmione happened, however they were still distant, and didn't choose to hang out with each other, Pansy and Hermione being the bridge between both sides.

The golden trio sitting in the same compartment as the Slytherins was actually a blessing, not a curse because they all bonded by telling funny stories from their past, however Pansy and Hermione noticed that Harry wasn't sharing any stories and Draco, who actually started to enjoy the Gryffindor's company when Hermione was there, because she was able to break the ice, was very quiet.

Usually Draco would be interrupting people with his ideas without realizing it, but he was mostly just nodding his head.

They had all changed into their robes, and had eventually arrived at Hogwarts. After hopping off  the train, they found their way onto the carriages on the thestrals. After the war, they could all see the thestrals, which was quite depressing.

They had finally arrived at Hogwarts, Harry's home. He couldn't wait to see all his teachers and classmates. He could just tell that this year was going to be great, and he wasn't wrong! ;)