Chapter 4 - Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear

Once they had all arrived at the entrance of the room of requirement. Pansy went forward and paced the wall 3 times thinking, 'I need a room where me and my friends can play a group game, it needs to comfy.' Soon enough a door appeared, and they all entered.

The room was filled with bean bags, sofas, pillows and blankets. Pansy and Hermione sat on one of the love seats, Ron sat on one of the bean bags, and the rest sat on the sofas.

"To make the game more exciting," she glanced at Pansy, "I brought Veritaserum, the truth potion, so you can't lie. I also know a promise and swear binding spell, for swears. To those who don't know, magic truth or dare is different to the muggle version. If you don't do the truth, dare, kiss or swear, you will feel a sharp pain on your body."

Hermione then set the veritserum in the middle of the circle.

"I will go over the rules, we go around in a circle, the order is me, Mione, Ron, Blaise, Draco then Harry. When it is your turn, you ask someone else, 'truth or dare, kiss or swear.'

If they choose truth, they have to drink some Veritaserum. If they choose dare, they have to do a dare, but it has to be in this room. If they choose kiss, they have to kiss someone. If they choose swear, Hermione will do the binding spell, and you have to swear to do/not do something for the rest of the game. That's it." Pansy clapped her hands together.

She then looked around, "Ron, truth or dare, kiss or swear?"

"Dare," He said with certainty.

"Hmm....I dare you to sit on Blaise's lap till the next round." She smirked and watched Ron slowly trudge over to Blaise, who was blushing.

Hermione could see this so she asked Blaise, "truth or dare, kiss or swear?"

"Truth," He said grabbing the Veritaserum, and drinking some, instantly feeling it travel through his body.

"Okay, Blaise...have you ever had any...gay thoughts?" Hermione already knew what the answer was, but she needed to hear it from Blaise himself.

Blaise gulped.

Harry could tell that he was trying to hold back his voice, but it was pointless, the Veritaserum was too strong.

"Yes!" He blurted out. At first, everyone was silent, but Draco gave him a pat on the back, and the mood in the room lightened up.

"I guess it's my turn, um....Hermione, truth or dare, kiss or swear?" said Ron.

"Swear," she said

"You have to swear that you won't touch Pansy for the rest of the game!"
Hermione cast the spell on herself, and went to sit on the other bean bag. Both Hermione and Pansy were looking glum, and kept looking at each other.

"Finally my turn! Harry, truth or dare, kiss or swear?" Said Blaise, who was actually enjoying himself.

"Um...since no ones said it, kiss."

"Kiss Draco!" Blaise burst out into laughter, and the two boys who were sitting next to each other, blushed profusely.

"BLAISE!" Draco shouted, brushing a hand in his now sweaty hair.

"Oh come on, it's just one kiss!" Pansy said, winking at Hermione.

Harry started to inch towards Draco, until there legs were touching. 

This was finally happening, he was gonna going to kiss Draco. It was his life-long dream, but it was happening so quickly, he could barely process what was happening around him.

They both looked at each other, before Harry leaned in, and closed his eyes. Their lips met, and Harry swore he could feel sparks going off. He wrapped his hand around the back of Draco's head, to deepen kiss.