Chapter 9 - Pack a Punch

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Hermione muttered under her breath, pacing across the common room.

"I'm sure this won't turn into a big deal Mione, we just have to hope the boys don't remember anything. Do you think we should check up on them?"

"They've slept long enough, though they were pretty drunk last night..."

"Even better, it'll fog up their memory."

Pansy and Hermione slowly climed the stairs towards Harry and Draco's shared room. After creaking the door open, they could see the boys tangled on top of each other in a sweaty mess. Both their shirts had mysteriously vanished, and Harry was still wearing his glasses, though they were very crooked.

"Pansy, can you do the honors?"

"Of course my dear. WAKE THE FUCK UP NERDS."

The yelling jolted Draco up, who instantly groaned when he opened his eyes. His hangover was gonna suck.

"PANSY!" Draco howled. After rubbing his eyes, he looked around the room, "what happened last night, I barely remember a second of it."

"Well that's the thing, something might have....happened." Hermione was beginning to feel very nervous at this point.

"HARRY!" Pansy yelled once again, since Harry was still sound asleep.

"Mhmmm. I don't wanna get up."

"Well you have to." She ripped his blanket away.

"Okay, okay! I'm up." Harry fixed his glasses before turning to Draco, a worried expression now painted on his face.

The room felt tense, Harry still unaware.

"Do either of you remember anything about last night, right before we all left?" Hermione spoke.

"Not really, why?" Both boys were clearly confused.

"We have to tell you something. At the end of the party, Seamus....well he might've...um...kissed Harry. But it wasn't Harry's fault! Seamus made sure he was extraa drunk."

Draco's confusion instantly turned to anger, a sneer firmly taking its place on his face. "That cheeky bastard I'm gonna-"

And with that he was off, on a pursuit for Seamus. Fueled by rage, and adrenaline.

"Draco! Your shirt!" Hermione yelled. "Oh never mind, come on Harry! Let's go find him!"

The three followed suit, though Harry did put on his shirt first.

"Blaise, Ron, come on!" They had been waiting in the common room aswell.

It was Monday morning, so Seamus would be down at breakfast, so that was exactly where Draco was headed. It was a mystery how he was able to run so fast hungover, but Draco was so pissed, all he could think about was getting revenge.

On his way to the Great Hall, he saw him. Seamus had just finished stuffing his face, and was heading back to the common room before meeting Draco. He wasn't alone, he was with a couple of other 8th years.

"YOU FUCKER!" Draco sprinted forward, and with one great swing he punched Seamus right in the nose.

The rest of the gang came just in time to see Draco's swing.

Seamus collapsed on the ground, clutching at his face.

"Holy shit Draco! For a skinny guy you really pack a punch." Blaise grinned.

"Fuck yeah I do." Draco sneered again. "If you ever dare touch Harry again, your nose won't be the only thing broken."

All the commotion had alerted Professor McGonagall.

"Boys, what is the meaning of this?"

"Yeah Seamus, why don't you tell Professor why I punched you! Go on, tell her!" Draco was filled with rage at this point, he didn't regret anything.

Seamus just lay there, groaning in pain.

"Ugh, someone please escort Mr Finnigan to the hospital wing. Now Draco come with-oh."

McGonagall was lost for words as she watched Harry and Draco making out, so very passionately.

"That was-so hot-babe." Mumbled Harry imbetween all the kisses.

"Mhmm, I would-do anything-for you." Murmured Draco.

"Your so sexy shirtless." Harry said rubbing his hands around Draco's bare waist.

"Boys. Boys! Come on now, it's Monday morning!" Said a very flustered McGonagall.

Finally the pair stopped locking lips. "Sorry professor."
"Sorry professor."

And with that McGonagall left.

"I think she was too distressed that she forgot to punish you, Draco." Laughed Pansy, who very much enjoyed watching the whole scene unravel.

"Why would I get punished for protecting the one I love."

"Draco, you-you said love." Harry blushed.

"I know, and that is because I love you. I love you, Harry Potter."

"I love you too Malfoy." Harry grinned.

Draco fake gasped, "I thought we were over that."

"Oh we are way over that." And just like that, the mouths were interlinked again. Soft and smooth, their tongues glided over one another, already knowing the path.

It was a good day.

This chapter is a lil short, its just meant to be a sweet one :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the story, I don't see myself writing too much more, but do expect a final chapter.

Stay safe, lots of love❤️