Chapter 11

All's Well...

Safely back at their hotel, they went straight to Rose's room and without getting fully undressed, fell onto the bed and kissed, Alec lying on top of Rose and tugging at her skirt and panties as Rose fumbled with the zip of his jeans and once freed of the items of clothing preventing them from being together, they made love like they had never done before.

Rose felt like waves were crashing over her and she was drowning in Alec's passion time and time again , both their hearts beating faster than they should and Alec's pacemaker working overtime, their hips moving against each other's, Rose wanting to scream out but biting into his neck to stifle them as she felt him going deeper and deeper until she could no longer hold anything back and sent her plunging to the deepest depths she had never felt before, followed closely by Alec's triumphant 'yes' as he too tumbled over the edge and as they slowly recovered, Rose clung onto him like she was never going to let him go ever again

Alec unfastened the last of the buttons on Rose's blouse and pulled it off then unfastened her bra as she pulled his t-shirt over his head, Rose was giggling with the excitement of what had just happened, never in her life had she experienced anything like it and now she'd had a sample of it, that was the only way she ever wanted to make love to Alec again. Now she knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life, here in this world with him. Alec was kissing her breasts, carefully taking his time over one then the other as Rose was squeezing his bum and making him look up for a second from what he was busy engaging himself in, raising his eyebrows at her as if to say he would do it again, when he had finished with her breasts.

Rose was getting impatient, she wanted him back and persisted with the pushing of her hips against his until he looked up again, silently saying, ok, playtime is over and then rolling over onto his back, taking Rose with him as she lay with her legs astride his, now he was squeezing her bum, making her press onto him, opening his mouth and aiming his tongue towards her mouth, Rose eagerly responding to let it in as they did battle and all the while, Alec was working up to attempt to grant her wish of a repeat performance she had so badly wanted as to her interrupting his thorough kissing of her several times over and now she had freed his tongue from her mouth and hers had won the battle as it found its way unheeded into his mouth.

Satisfied she had won that round, she immediately moved her head down and raised herself slightly to begin kissing the hairs on his chest and when he only encouraged her, she did it even more, her hands on his shoulders, his arms still wrapped around her hips and his hands on her bum until she looked up and told him she wanted him again.

He was more than happy to oblige as he moved her over onto her back again and they had a repeat performance, less intense, more gentle on Alec's part but the end result was the same as they both came at the same time, Alec collapsing onto her and kissing her breasts again. They had completely lost track of time as finally, Alec turned onto his back, one arm underneath her and one hand stroking her cheek and he could just move enough to kiss her forehead, one of Rose's arms across his abdomen and they just lay there for a while, catching their breath, Alec asking if she was ok.

"I'm more than ok but I thought I'd lost you Alec, before I had the chance to tell you how I really feel about you. I knew you wouldn't leave without saying anything and Miller was going to imply you may have gone off with someone else but I knew you wouldn't just leave me, not after what I told you last night because if you'd been upset about it, you would have left me then but you didn't. Please tell me it's not always as dangerous as that for you because sometimes, my job can be dangerous too, that's something we'll both have to get used to then, if you're going to stick around that is." She looked up at him and raised her arm to stroke his beard. "And do you always have this? 'Cos I want you to keep it so you won't think I only want you because you remind me of the friend I lost. I want to tell you about him sometimes, if you'll let me?"